threesomes

When your straight bestie ends the night grabbing your hair and holding it to her pussy.
https://cdn03.imaglr.com/storage/uploads/1663/2026/10/UEtsEHLTTIczkDDAxziD3rFFNbeDXdVMO1JX89xb.gif

I was hoping you meant she would grab the other girl's hair and rub her pussy with the hair. I love the idea of involving a woman's long lovely heavy silky scented hair more deeply in sex, and using it to pleasure either the woman whose hair it is...or another woman....feels like it could be a great way to thrill her
 
(Sigh.) Porn always (+95%) shows these scenes ending with a dual facial.

Now, even accounting for the fact facials (no matter how many faces are involved) do nothing for me (I can't be alone, am I?), IRL how does it he actually finish?

My dream would be to have my wife rile the other girl up, telling her she was going to have to take my cum inside her and telling me to finish in the "guest (or gift) pussy."
 
Back
Top