Time to Play... (Closed)

Okay after the run I was just going to rinse off and go for a swim.

Selena smiled part of her pondering getting that shower with him but they needed to get to know each other better to make sure they would work out first.

~~~~

Cindy was dancing with an 70+ who kept changing the dance with every change of tone to the song but she followed perfectly clearly used to dancing with him.
 
Mark is still getting used to listening to someone else's input . . . he still wants what he wants and when he wants it . . . and right now all he is thinking about is Selena's naked body in the shower . . . but, "OK, a swim sounds good . . that will help cool down after this run. . ."

++++++++++++

Not sure who is having a more 'difficult' partner . . . Cindy with her partner who keeps changing the pace every few note changes in the music . . or Jason, whose partner's hand keeps sliding down his back toward his ass. Finally, leaning over, he whispers, "The instructor is my girlfriend and if she sees your hand on my butt, she may just come over here and slap your hand."
 
Once they were back to her condo she moved to the the pull handle shower and rinsed off taking off the mesh top and shorts she had on a matching bikini to go with the sports bra looking top. Diving in she swam a second then looked to see if he was going to join her or just stare.

~~~~

The old woman looked at him... Ohhh Cindy is a sweet heart she won't mind my husband always wants to dance with her anyways... but what happened to that hunky DJ she was seeing... Not that you're not handsome as the dickens but I hope he is alright.
 
What a 'fucking' tease . . . not even a quick glimpse of a naked Selena before she heads to the pool . . . grabbing the hand shower for a quick rinse and diving in after her . . .

+++++++++++

Oh, Mark is just fine . . . although he is currently spending a few days in the city with - mmmm, how do I put his delicately - someone else . . . and I still don't think she really wants to see you hand on my ass, even if your husband does prefer her for a dance partner . . . I k now I don't like it.
 
Selena smiled to him as he dove in waiting there in the water for him. She dipped her hair back to get it out of her eyes as she glanced around for him.

~~~~

The old woman laughed and moved her hand
 
One long dive underwater and he was coming up under her . . .

++++++++

Smiling at Cindy past the older lady's head . . . Jason puckered his lips slightly in her direction . . .
 
She was looking around for him and then looking down she smiled trying to move away from him.

~~~~

Cindy just smiled to him and as the song ended moved to dance with him instead.
 
Since they were alone in the pool, Mark reached for the tie on the back of her bikini top . . .

++++++++

Happy to have Cindy in his arms, he pulled her close . . . then relaxed his hold so that their attraction to each other was not quite so obvious. My friend that I was just dancing with was asking about your "hunky DJ", laughing a bit as I tell Cindy about her question.
 
You know the body Mark time to learn the mind...

She turned to face him there in the water and kissed him tenderly.

I think we could be very good together and be more than just sex if we both really try. I mean look we both now know that while we love to party and be wild and free we also value being healthy and keeping in shape... what else is there to that stunning physique great taste in music and phenomenal lover...

~~~~

Cindy laughed Mrs Daven is harmless she has cancer every moth hey have together is nothing short of a miracle from what I have heard... She adores every beautiful male sees.
 
Mark was starting to get a little frustrated . . . "Damn, Selena . . . I've been playing this your way . . . when do I get some sex?"

+++++++++

OK, Cindy . . . I can understand that . . . I'll make sure I dance with her again before the class is over . . . smiling at you, "Just don't forget who you are going home with tho. I don't want any of these guys cutting in on my time (laughing)."
 
That's all you want... the hell with anything real... fine go find some bimbo k...

Selena was hurt but that would only be visible to someone who really cared.

~~~~
Cindy smirked.

Expecting me to become like Selena darlin?

She laughed.
 
Mark looked back at her . . . still not happy. So you're expecting everything to just change in 24 hours? Everything I have had with you so far has been about sex . . . until now . . .

+++++++++

Not worried at all . . . and no, I am not expecting you to be another Selena . . . you are so different and I am really finding that something that I like . . . all I am looking forward to tonight is a glass of wine and the hot tub . . . and picking up some steaks to cook on the grill when we get there . . . or how about some salmon and a nice salad . . . oops, music is over, time to change partners again, think I'll go look for Mrs Daven . . .
 
Do you want this to be more than sex Mark?

She stood there in the water watching him. She bit at her lip a little she loved the sex and yeah she wanted it as much as he did but she wanted to know that it could be more... that she could be more without the leap into settling down that Jason made.

~~~~

Cindy smiled at him and pointed her out to him as she moved to one of the old men with a walker and began working with him.
 
I don't know . . that is all I have ever looked for . . . and when it didn't work out, one of us always moved on . . . which is pretty much what is happening now with Cindy. OK, I think I do want it to be more . . . and I really think I want it to be with you . . . but I can't become this "romantic" overnight . . .

+++++++

Squeezing your hand as I head toward Mrs. Daven for the next dance; seeing the smile on her face as I move in her direction. "Don't tell anyone that I am dancing with you more than once; don't want anyone to get jealous now, do we?"

As the music wraps up, Cindy thanks all the seniors for coming out today . . . and reminds them about next week. Mrs. Daven squeezes my hand and asks if I will be back next week. Telling her I am planning on it, then giving her a quick kiss on the cheek . . .
 
Selena smiled at him saying he thinks he wants it to become more and it to be with her.
I understand and I have an idea

THinking a moment.

In everywhere you have been Mark where in your mind is the most romantic place you can think of?

She had an idea that she hoped would work.

~~~~

Cindy smiled watching him and dismissing the class she slipped out of her heels and sat down the walker had gotten in a couple of good stubs to her toes.
 
"Hmmmm, guess it was probably a cruise . . a few years before Cindy and I got together . ."

+++++++++

Need a foot rub, sweetie . . . looks like you got kind of beat up by the walker. Do you feel like walking back to the car, or should I go get it and come pick you up?
 
Well then... lets go on a cruise. Now the questions would be how long of a cruise... where do we want to go... personally I would love to go to Greece and the Mediterranean... and the Islands...

She was at least smiling again.

~~~~

Cindy shook her head... I can walk to the car that's no problem and this is nothing new.

She looked at him when she stood up and winked. However that foot rub does sound nice.
 
You're serious?? Sounds great . . . I'll have to see about getting away from work . . . and if we are only supposed to be trying this for a week, do we need to talk to Cindy and Jason?

++++++++

A foot rub it will be . . . just as soon as we get back . . . I know the perfect little market to pick up some fresh salmon and salad for dinner tonight . . . any requests?
 
Selena thought about it and moved to get her cell and called Jason. Hey... we are debating a cruise so ask Cindy is that one week firm or just a time she tossed it to get out her idea?

~~~~

Cindy thought about it for a moment and shook her head

It all sounds great
 
Mark just looked at Selena when she picked up her phone and called Jason.

++++++++++

Jason turned to Cindy while Selena was on the phone and relayed Selena's question . . ."Cindy, I'm fine with letting them go if you are . . . I want more than a week with you . . . so what do I tell her?"
 
Selena winked at Mark while she waited for an answer.

~~~~

Cindy smiled... Tell them have fun and if they go anywhere near the islands I expect sea shell. She laughed... Wow Selena must be a miracle worker she thought as she almost seemed to read his face.
 
Mark was still surprised at how quickly Selena had called Jason . . . and even a bit more surprised at the answer they got . . . guess it really was over with Cindy.

+++++++

After disconnecting from the call with Selena, Jason pulled Cindy to him . . "I'm still not quite sure I understand what made you come up with the idea of the 'swap', but I am so happy you did. I know that Selena and I really had no future together and I am definitely beginning to believe that you and I do. Maybe we need to get away somewhere for a few days too."
 
Selena turned to him and smiled slipping closer to him as she smiled.

Well then I guess we should head inside to get cleaned up and plan a cruise...

She had intentionally left out getting dressed to see if he caught it

~~~~

Cindy sighs looking to him.

I hope you don't mind that I told them go to. Just thought more distance might be a good thing.

Smiling...

Where would you wanna go?
 
"Guess we better do that." Mark climbed out of the pool first and had a towel in his hand for Selena when she joined him. As tempted as he was to say something about helping her out of her wet bikini, he kept his mouth shut, for a change.

++++++++++

Well, I've always wanted to go to Canada . . . especially up around Vancouver in British Columbia . . . or even the other coast from Maine up tp Nova Scotia. Guess I really think about places where there won't be thousands of people all in one place at one time. Where would be your dream getaway?
 
Selena was surprised she had moved over to him and nothing... climbing from the pool and walking over to him she smiled.

Whats wrong darlin?

~~~~

Canada just seems so cold but it could be fun...

Cindy smiled
 
Back
Top