Time to Play... (Closed)

Don't let me stop you . . . I can't wait to see what you work out . . .

++++++++++

"Cindy . . . lighten up . . . I'm not trying to dictate what you wear . . . I was just making a request to pick out one of your swimsuits . . . " (Thinking to myself . . . cound be part of the problem with relationships in the past.)
 
Selena smiled. Well where would you wanna go?

Reaching for her laptop and getting set up to go cruise shopping.

~~~~

Saying hey that looks good or I like that one is one thing telling me what I will wear even in one item is not acceptable... *She now thinks she saw part of that subtle demanding Selena mentioned to her. She was not going to even let anything like that start she would walk away before let anyone dictate anything she wore that was not a job*
 
You're the traveler here . . .. my cruise is in your hands . . . pouring another cup of coffee as Selena gets busy . . .

+++++++++++

Cindy, I really think you are over-reacting here . . . I said I had a request to pick out one of your suits . . . and you jumped to the conclusion that I was determining your entire wardrobe for the vacation . . .
 
Last edited:
Selena smiled. Greek isles it is then... Sits there arranging the cruise and once she was done. Leaving tomorrow morning for 2 weeks in the Greek isles and other points in the Mediterranean.

~~~~

Cindy sighed. Why do you feel you have to have any decision in what a woman wears at all... I am not some sort of property in ANY clothing Selena even hated you demanding that dress... THAT was a big problem that never left her mind.... and I will NOT let that happen to me.
 
Sounds great . . . guess you're my tour guide . . . with extra benefits . . .

+++++++++++++

Cindy . . . comparing this to my situation with Selena is totally unrelated . . . that one instance with her was a game we were playing . . . she liked to control everything, even when I was "in control" . . . and the one time she couldn't, she couldn't handle it . .

So if you think this is my idea of trying to control you . . . sorry, baby, you are way off base . . .
 
This will all be new to me too darlin... Moving back over to him and kissing him softly. But exploring it all with you is one of the best parts of this whole thing.

~~~~

Cindy shrugged... That is the way you come across with that little demand Jason.
 
Mark hugged her warmly when she came back to him with the arrangements . . . "Well, I guess I better run out to the condo and pick up my passport and pack a few things. I'm sure I can shop on the ship or the islands for anything I need along the way."

++++++++++

Looking at Cindy, still not sure what to make of her reaction, but coming to a decision. "I think we are going to skip the shopping today. I'll drop you by the condo so you can get your car and anything else you need to get out of the condo. I will leave the stuff you packed at the cabin and I will get all my stuff out of the cabin and go back to my apartment. Tomorrow I am going to fly off to the island for a couple of weeks; you can stay at the cabin as long as you like. Based on Selena's comments to you, and your reaction to my suggestion about a swim suit, the problem seems to be me . . . so I will spend the next couple of weeks alone . . . reading, thinking about what I want to do next, and deciding if I need to make some changes in my life. Shall we go?"
 
Yeah that could work... Selena smiled... Want me to go too or maybe we can meet up at some cafe for lunch or something?

~~~~

Cindy just stared at him... you get defensive over that... why? Maybe you know how you come across and don't care or maybe you want the conquest high of feeling that you had some little tidbit of control over someone?
 
It you want to come, that's great . . . or I can call on my way back and we can meet for lunch . . . was just going to give you a few minutes to think about what you want to take, but I'm more than happy to have some company . . . your choice?

+++++++++++

Jason returned her hard look . . . "Not defensive . . . really not into control either . . . just don't want to be afraid to say something that will set you off . . that's twice already in a couple of days . . ."
 
Selena smiled how about I go with ya and then we can pick out a place for Lunch together.

~~~~

Cindy didn't want to fight and argue it was becoming Mark all over. Sighing she just looked at him...

You want to run away and not learn and grow... fine... whatever... I thought things were going rather well but... Whatever.
 
OK, love . . . ready when you are . . . shouldn't take too long to find the few things I need to pack.

++++++++

You know, Cindy . . . you are just as controlling as you think I am . . . everything seems to be going just great until I say or suggest something you don't like, then you get all over me about how controlling I am . . . that's you way of controlling. Rather than suggest another way of how to approach you, you shut down by telling me how controlling I am . . .

I'm still open to the islands, but we both need to go with an open mind of changing and growing . . .
 
Selena smiled. Lets go

~~~~

Cindy look at him... Even with Mark who had to have it all His way even he never said he was going to pick out ANY of my clothing to wear for him... What else do you expect a person to think Jason... you would not like it if a woman did that to you would you?
 
Mark was right; it didn't take long to pack a few essentials . . . obviously Cindy had already been there. Stopping at a restaurant Selena had noticed on the way into the village . . . quiet outdoor seating overlooking a small lake.

+++++++++++

Actually, Cindy, before your dance class I asked your input on what I should wear. And just to keep this in perspective, when I went shopping for clothes to wear to the club the first time, Selena picked out what I was wearing. So I think this is really more than about clothes. So, the question becomes: Are we both willing to be open to the idea that each of us needs to make some changes, and do we want to do that as a couple? I'm ready to go. All we have to do is stop at the agency and pick up the tickets and reservation confirmations for the resort on the island . . .
 
Selena smiled to him sitting on the same side of the table as he did so they could snuggle and watch the ducks on the lake. Nice peaceful and relaxed.

~~~~

Cindy wanted to scream it was a simple thing he clearly was not getting or was not willing to understand so one last try to explain...

Yeah you ASKED us we did not TELL nor DEMAND you okay. IF I want your opinion of something I want to buy that's one thing being expected to just accept you picking something out and being expected to wear it even if its not me or something I don't like then no that is not acceptable.
 
Jason sat there and listened . . "So I'm the only one that is controlling and needs to change?"
 
YOu could try to accept that the demanding to pick out our wardrobe makes you come across like you view us a property not companions and equals and its a massive turn off
 
Mark finally spoke up . . . Let's not get too relaxed here . . . we still have some preparation to do to be ready to leave . . .

+++++++++++

I definitely do not view you as property . . . it hurts that you even feel that way . . . but obviously I'm doing something that creates that impression. So, you willing to give me another chance . . . guess I need more help than I thought . . . besides, I do really like you and I want us to have a great realationship . . . not just the sex which is incredible, but everything else too . . .
 
Selena was drawn from her thoughts as she nodded to him finishing her lunch.

Yeah we do need to finish preparing.

~~~~

Cindy smiled... yes I will Jason... because yes I want this to work too beyond the sex.
 
Mark picked up the check, leaving a nice tip for the server . . . walking out hand in hand with Selena. "Anything we need to stop for on the way back to place, honey . . .?"

++++++++++++

"OK, baby . . we better get to the mall if we're going to get any shopping done before we have to finish packing for the flight tomorrow." Holding hands as we walk to the car . . .
 
Not that I can think of darlin.

Selena just smiled to him and curled close slipping her had from his and her arm around his waist.

~~~~

Cindy nodded... yeah sounds great lets go.
 
Getting back to Selena's condo, Mark grabbed his stuff and headed in with her. Tomorrow, huh . . . two whole weeks . . . sun, islands . . . and all with you . . .

++++++++++++

OK, babe . . . which stores do you need to hit? I need to pick up some new swim trunks, a few pairs of shorts, and a few new shirts . . . haven't updated my wardrobe for awhile.
 
Selena almost purred at the sound of it all. Two weeks of just the two of them it almost sounded like a dream.

~~~~

Cindy smiled to him as they walked.

Lets just wander and see what catches our eye okay
 
Mark was genuinely excited at the prospect of 2 weeks with Selena . . . no distractions like a night job at the club . . . away from telephones, TV . . . just the 2 of them . .

++++++++

OK . . . let me know when you see something . . . there's a men's shop just down the next corridor that I want to stop in . . . I think they will have everything I need . . .
 
This trip is going to be perfect... Selena smiled whispering to him. And some of the stuff I already have packed... hope you got a strong heart darlin...

She was feeling playful and happy and not weighted down with settling down.

~~~~

Cindy spotted a few shops and pointed them out and picking up a few things and headed with him to the mens stores to wait for him to get what he needed.
 
I think I can handle anything you throw my way, lover . . . just be careful, you never know how it may come back at you.

+++++++++

Before trying them on, he asked Cindy about a swimsuit . . . speedo, or baggy short style . . .pattern or solid . . .
 
Back
Top