Today I .........

done_got_old said:
Today I think you hear that a lot. ;) Perhaps you live in the zone?

Today I would have to agree....just have to watch out for that cookbook :p
 
Today I have lost my friendly wager with Wanderer on The Open. I have sent my concession email to him, the better man won.

Wander is the best, most wonderful and delightful person and I bow to him in every way.

:)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I have lost my friendly wager with Wanderer on The Open. I have sent my concession email to him, the better man won.

Wander is the best, most wonderful and delightful person and I bow to him in every way.

:)

Today we will have none of that!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I have lost my friendly wager with Wanderer on The Open. I have sent my concession email to him, the better man won.

Wander is the best, most wonderful and delightful person and I bow to him in every way.

:)

Today I had a great time with Cate and whilst I would like to say that it was pure skill and judgement that won the wager it was actually pure luck. It was also very close.

Thanks Cate for being so magnaminous in defeat :kiss:

Bring on the Olympics, oh and the Ryder Cup!
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I had a great time with Cate and whilst I would like to say that it was pure skill and judgement that won the wager it was actually pure luck. It was also very close.

Thanks Cate for being so magnaminous in defeat :kiss:

Bring on the Olympics, oh and the Ryder Cup!

Today Wanderer is being such a gracious winner.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I had a great time with Cate and whilst I would like to say that it was pure skill and judgement that won the wager it was actually pure luck. It was also very close.

Thanks Cate for being so magnaminous in defeat :kiss:

Bring on the Olympics, oh and the Ryder Cup!
Today I say it was really fun too Wanderer, it sure was a great addition to a super tourney.

As for the Ryder Cup and Olympics ~ oh yea!

:kiss:
 
Today I slept till 230pm...And stayed on Lit from 3-6pm(now 6 and I'm still here) So what?.........It's Sunday....I can sleep all day if i wanna! :D
 
Re: today..........

janisjoplin197888 said:
Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! Iam gonna finally reach my 100th post, 1 to go:nana:
Today I am happy for you too janis!!! Go get it and get that AV up there!!
:nana:
 
Re: today..........

janisjoplin197888 said:
Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! Iam gonna finally reach my 100th post, 1 to go:nana:

Today go and get it! What are you waiting for.
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say - pooh on you!:p Hope you're not a sore loser........... oh thats right you're already sore so adding loser isn't that big a deal then! :D

Today I wonder who's sorry now?
 
Today I wish Everyone a great day!!:rose: :kiss:

Today I am glad this weekend is over:eek:

Today I welcome janisjoplin197888:rose:

Today I am still looking for a new AV, I thank a friend for sending me a few sites:kiss: :)
 
Today I think that would be nasty DGO......didn't anyone teach you to kick a man while he's down.......not kick him and make him fall down!! :D
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I think that would be nasty DGO......didn't anyone teach you to kick a man while he's down.......not kick him and make him fall down!! :D


Today KMF I am ROFLMAO!
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I think that would be nasty DGO......didn't anyone teach you to kick a man while he's down.......not kick him and make him fall down!! :D

today, I ask KMF if there is really a difference, sure getting kicked in any scenerio would bring me down.... Good Evening to you!
 
Back
Top