Today I .........

Mystical Knight said:
Today I hope your well, and slept well :kiss: :rose:

Today I can honestly say I slept fantastically after I took the phone off the hook. Damn nuisance phonecalls. :(

How was your week?
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I can honestly say I slept fantastically after I took the phone off the hook. Damn nuisance phonecalls. :(

How was your week?


Today has been good and the week even better..since I had the week of work ;) :D howabout you babes :rose:
 
Today I'm finding my family is frustrating me endlessly but my kids are being angels to compensate............so it's all good. :D
 
Mystical Knight said:
Today I'm happy for you, I only hope to see more of you about (((HUGS)))


Today I think you should be sick of me by now there's been a lot of me about ......... :p
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I think you should be sick of me by now there's been a lot of me about ......... :p


Today I well pleased to have bumped into you, how could anyone get sick of you lol :p
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say nope - seen one nice ass you've seen them all!! LMAO :p

Today I disagree with Cate; I don't think one can see enough fine asses!:D Either that or I'm just greedy and want to see them all.
 
Denae said:
Today I disagree with Cate; I don't think one can see enough fine asses!:D Either that or I'm just greedy and want to see them all.
Today I recind my previous statement - it was just another attemp to keep Wanderer wondering!

Hi Den..... Kiss.... MK..........

:kiss:
 
Today I got a jacket, but not the one I thought I would, got a funkier one, by Citron. Its reversible, silk and washable.

Today I was overwhelmed by Ikea, all 330,000 square feet of it. Its set up like a maze with a few short cuts if you know where those go. So overwhelmed I didn't buy anything, but maybe when there are less people, it was pretty much wall to wall people in the display area.

Today I tried a ham and cheese crepe instead of a strawberry one, wish I had stuck with strawberry.

Today I am zonked, so good night all
 
Today I will end the wonder for you about me - Helllloooooo

So what books did you get yesterday? How are you today?
:)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I will end the wonder for you about me - Helllloooooo

So what books did you get yesterday? How are you today?
:)

Today I must tell you that I got 2 mysteries.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I must tell you that I got 2 mysteries.
Today I was about to ask the titles - but your AV distracted me!! Wooohooooo Hello Lady!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I was about to ask the titles - but your AV distracted me!! Wooohooooo Hello Lady!

Today I'll tell you the titles; A Twist of Fate by Lisa Jackson and A Farewell to Legs by Jeffrey Cohen.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'll tell you the titles; A Twist of Fate by Lisa Jackson and A Farewell to Legs by Jeffrey Cohen.
Today I hope you enjoy those. As a kid I loved the Harry Kemelman (sp) series Monday The Rabbi ......, Tuesday the Rabbi..... etc. they were lots of fun to read, as well they were set locally. Plus I enjoyed Margaret Truman's books set in Washington DC. I use to read all the Nero Wolf books too.
 
Cathleen said:
Today I hope you enjoy those. As a kid I loved the Harry Kemelman (sp) series Monday The Rabbi ......, Tuesday the Rabbi..... etc. they were lots of fun to read, as well they were set locally. Plus I enjoyed Margaret Truman's books set in Washington DC. I use to read all the Nero Wolf books too.

Am currently readin a couple of Stanley Kominski (sp?0 novels...Vengeance which I finishes and Retribution....love mysteries :)
 
Today I have to try to catch my sister, niece and nephew! They turned in their summer reading club logs yesterday! I have until August 8th to get mine in. Here we have summer reading clubs for all ages 1-100 with great rewards.
 
Today I'd say I've read around 25 books this summer already...more if you include re-reading some favorites :)
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I'd say I've read around 25 books this summer already...more if you include re-reading some favorites :)

Today I must admit that I've not read as many as usual. LIT and the job have slowed me down a bit.
 
Back
Top