Too fat to be executed

Rocket Man

JBJ..

I take that back... obviously no progress is being made... time for a new therapy..

We will take your suggestion that along with the criminals we start hanging the courts, the juries and the cops under advisement. Had you stopped with just hanging the lawyers, you might have had a few takers.....

But thanks for participating in our suggestion box program. Your name has been entered into the monthly "brain implant" lottery.

:rolleyes:

-KC
 
KEEBLER

If you spend 12 years in prison for a crime you didnt do you may have a different opinion about idiot cops and jurors, and sociopathic lawyers hot for a fresh scalp.

If society can place a kid in combat, it can put cops and jurors and lawyers in jeopardy, too.
 
Dreams of Polina

KEEBLER

If you spend 12 years in prison for a crime you didnt do you may have a different opinion about idiot cops and jurors, and sociopathic lawyers hot for a fresh scalp.

If society can place a kid in combat, it can put cops and jurors and lawyers in jeopardy, too.

I think we are beginning to get to the root of your problems here..... Is there something you wish to share with the group?

-KC
 
KEEBLER

Yes. I think if you keep going the way youre going people will start to wonder which of us is the worst asshole.
 
Dreams of Polina

KEEBLER
Yes. I think if you keep going the way youre going people will start to wonder which of us is the worst asshole.

That thought has occurred to me JB..... but just when I think it is is better to just feel pity for you... you manage to say something as ugly as it is inane.

And... well.... it does not bring out the better angels in me... Just the contempt and ridicule you so richly deserve. It must be this internet addiction thing we were on about a week or so ago.....it's almost reflexive.

So seriously.. work on it... If it is at all possible, try to make a coherent point without the pathetic, gratuitous and utterly non-sensical venom that you usually do. Failing that, just say nothing.

Please.

Really.

And I? Well, who knows? We might actually have something like a conversation sometime... and my better angels will dance with joy.

-KC
 
:rolleyes:

Some days I just don't know about you guys. Stop poo-flinging and be nice while I'm gone.

:kiss:
 
Dreams of Polina

:rolleyes:

Some days I just don't know about you guys. Stop poo-flinging and be nice while I'm gone.

:kiss:

Don't suppose you would like to address JB's proposal for punishing the courts, cops and juries if theyconvict an innocent party and how this relates to seeking exemtion from the death penalty because of obesity?

Would you? I promise to leave quietly.

Thank You!!

:rose:

-KC
 
KEEBLER

Youre not interested in dialogue, and I expect none from you. But you give me opportunity to proselytize the faithful.
 
KEEBLER

Youre not interested in dialogue, and I expect none from you. But you give me opportunity to proselytize the faithful.

"DIALOGUE"???????? AGGGGGGHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!

Okay, I'm better now.

Sorry, JBJ, I promised Elianna I wouldn't.

Carry on.

:kiss:

-KC
 
KEEBLER

Be who you are. Be all you can be. Be an army of one.
 
Back
Top