Top 3 Songs.

The Escape Playlist got me through some exercising and cleaning today. Just a handful of songs before it’s wrapped up.

I must say fellow Litsters what a diverse and excellent taste in music we have! Not one song skipped. Some took me down memory and others I have added to my personal playlist that I share with my kids. Can’t wait for them to experience some new music, too!

Thanks to all who participate. Also Go Birds 🦅💚
 
My Top 3 Songs for Sing-a-long’s are very rock heavy this week!

Bon Jovi - Livin’ On A Prayer

One of the most played sing-a-long’s in my collection. It is a karaoke classic and infectious!

Alice Cooper - Poison

Another instant rock classic…. Absolutely love this song to sing to!

New Order - True Faith

Another classic on my playlist.. I had so many more but this one I’ve belted out a few times!
 
The Escape Playlist got me through some exercising and cleaning today. Just a handful of songs before it’s wrapped up.

I must say fellow Litsters what a diverse and excellent taste in music we have! Not one song skipped. Some took me down memory and others I have added to my personal playlist that I share with my kids. Can’t wait for them to experience some new music, too!

Thanks to all who participate. Also Go Birds 🦅💚
I second this massively,

We've had, ,One song that has appeared on both playlists ( and it's a song that is used in a million films and tv shows so it is obviously applicable to many situations ) and we have had, like 2 or 3 duplicate songs in top 3s
The Litsters are so diverse its lovely.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top