stargame
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2008
- Posts
- 27,004
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What a doll you areThis is who I who I am inside. This is how I picture the real me.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/18f3b893c5d7c3f3715382aa2afc79e0/tumblr_p6h4wszzXw1s6ww5po5_1280.jpg
Well I suppose I can share...I'd love to hear the story as well. A lot of cream cumming out when that plug is removed.
You realize i'm living vicariously through you.Well I suppose I can share...
I had a hotel room and invited over some friends and strangers. One older man I've known for a while came first. He left two loads in my ass. Three younger randoms came and all unloaded into my ass as well. I drove home plugged and ended up stopping at another regulars house who was turned on by how slutty I had been. He put the final load in me.
Ditto!So would I
I would enjoy her company either wayAs it turns out she is Thai and goes by the name Mikki or Mikky. That photo is probably about ten years old. On one site I read that she is post-op. Good for her! Of course my girl has vowed that is one thing she will never do but who knows?
Love the small cockAbsolutely perfect!![]()
Looks like the girl next door
That was a two-week supply!Gorgeous. …… Cum shot
Love Chanel!I definitely would love to enjoy having her slapping her gorgeous cock against my face.
https://ibb.co/xVBmQ4N
Definitely a view I could get used to for sure
Only just recognize her!
Hearing that makes me fantasize that you're coming home to me. With plans to feed me those loads when you get home.
That would be really sexyHearing that makes me fantasize that you're coming home to me. With plans to feed me those loads when you get home.
It makes me hot to think about. How many men would be there before my tongue?That would be really sexy
As a straight man my whole life, and bi-curious of late, these women make me desperate to want to suck their cocks. Beautiful women with beautiful cocks!
I am a sucker for a beautiful woman with a gorgeous small cock!As a straight man my whole life, and bi-curious of late, these women make me desperate to want to suck their cocks. Beautiful women with beautiful cocks!
You and I both!I am a sucker for a beautiful woman with a gorgeous small cock!
Thank you for the story. Wish I was one who could pull the plug and add my load.Well I suppose I can share...
I had a hotel room and invited over some friends and strangers. One older man I've known for a while came first. He left two loads in my ass. Three younger randoms came and all unloaded into my ass as well. I drove home plugged and ended up stopping at another regulars house who was turned on by how slutty I had been. He put the final load in me.
Oohhh the black one.... Fuck me please...
What a waste of yummy cumThat was a two-week supply!
That would hurt so goodOohhh the black one.... Fuck me please...
Utterly gorgeous