briancamdudetenger2018
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2023
- Posts
- 5,230
which is
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never seen a man's dick in a public restroom. But, I don't spend my time there peering & peeking. Peeing is not a public display of dick-waving anywhere I've been.If a father brings his six-year-old daughter into the men’s bathroom, heading for a stall so that she can use the bathroom. The men are standing there with their dicks out. That’s the point I’m trying to make that nobody seems to grasp. If that was done anywhere else, the men would be arrested and thrown in jail for a sexual predator. Why is it OK for grown men to have their dicks out around a little girl just because it’s in the men’s bathroom? I don’t think little girls should be brought into the men’s bathroom ever for any reason. I have actually had this happen to me on several occasions as well as one time when a grown ass woman walked her ass into the men’s bathroom with her little boy. How is that OK? I mean, we are on the subject of bathroom propriety.