Saint_Ann
Anntastic!
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2017
- Posts
- 25,484
I'm gonna hold it til I get home.Doesn't anyone besides us have indoor plumbing at home???
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm gonna hold it til I get home.Doesn't anyone besides us have indoor plumbing at home???
Are you sending girls into my bathroom?of you wanting to piss next to little girls?
absolutely.
Are you sending girls into my bathroom?
Nope.you're sending predators into hers.
Until the antitrans bigots had their freak-out and started passing laws, trans men would piss in the men’s room and trans women would piss in the ladies room.I keep reading the title and thinking what kind of bullshit is that? Why did this become a problem....or when? Where was everybody pissing before?![]()
What I find funny, but not really funny.
Everybody’s concerned about what sex you are and what bathroom you’re using, but what about this? I have been in the men’s bathroom as a man not dressed as Meredith and I’ve had mothers and fathers bring their little boys or little girls into the men’s bathroom to do their business. Nobody says anything about mama bringing little Johnny into the men’s bathroom, and what about little Janie coming in with her father? Isn’t there a row of men exposing themselves at the urinals to a little girl? How is that OK?
If that were to happen anywhere else, the man would be arrested as a sexual predator, exposing himself to a minor and would get in a lot of trouble. There are many public restroom etiquette rules that need to be examined and clarified.
I said nothing about any of that not one word. What I did was bring up a situation that I have come across as a man. And I don’t believe my statement was phrased as an argument. I think it was phrased as a question.you're making situations up to favor your argument.
do you think these parents are bringing their kids into the bathrooms of bars and clubs late at night?
do you think crossdressers and trannies who are in any bathroom with a camera recording themselves appropriate? should anybody be recording in restrooms?
this is the etiquette:
if you are male you use the restroom designated for males.
if you are female you use the restroom designated for females.
its really that simple.
I said nothing about any of that not one word. What I did was bring up a situation that I have come across as a man. And I don’t believe my statement was phrased as an argument. I think it was phrased as a question.
How do you know the man in the stall next you has XY chromosomes?you're making situations up to favor your argument.
do you think these parents are bringing their kids into the bathrooms of bars and clubs late at night?
do you think crossdressers and trannies who are in any bathroom with a camera recording themselves appropriate? should anybody be recording in restrooms?
this is the etiquette:
if you are male you use the restroom designated for males.
if you are female you use the restroom designated for females.
its really that simple.
How do you know the man in the stall next you has XY chromosomes?
I get that when you’re standing at the row of urinals you can check out the cock of the man next to you, but if some is taking a shit in a stall you don’t know if they have a dick or not.
When you say “trans” do you mean crossdressers, or people who have been surgically reassigned?if you want to go by that argument the only situations I've been in where a trans would use the restroom are places where children do not belong at all and sex and drugs were involved.
A lot of trans women go all the way and have their genitals modified. They don’t have dicks to whip out.how do you know that chick with a dick isn't going to whip it out and ask you to play with it when you're in the ladies room?
Again, you are putting words in my mouth.if you want to go by that argument the only situations I've been in where a trans would use the restroom are places where children do not belong at all and sex and drugs were involved.
A lot of trans women go all the way and have their genitals modified. They don’t have dicks to whip out.
“you're making situations up to favor your argument.”
Very few trans women remove their penis. Nor should they. People shouldn't give up sexual pleasure just to conform to societal expectations.A lot of trans women go all the way and have their genitals modified. They don’t have dicks to whip out.
“you're making situations up to favor your argument.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginoplastytranswomen who have their genitals modified won't be using public restrooms anytime soon as most of their time will be spent in hospitals where they will have their own bathroom where more than likely they will need help to use it.
That’s up to the individual. I know trans women who’ve had painful surgery to have their voice boxes modified and their limbs shortened.Very few trans women remove their penis. Nor should they. People shouldn't give up sexual pleasure just to conform to societal expectations.
Lots of gay teens kill themselves too.
I'll tell you what men normally see in men's bathroom. Fat guys furiously trying to find their dicks inside their pants before they pee themselves. Men trying to get as close to the urinal as possible to hide their little Trump dicks from men on either side. Men who wait to pee in a stall even though there are open urinals. One dude peeing while putting both hands on the wall in front of him never once looking down to see if he is on target.What I find funny, but not really funny.
Everybody’s concerned about what sex you are and what bathroom you’re using, but what about this? I have been in the men’s bathroom as a man not dressed as Meredith and I’ve had mothers and fathers bring their little boys or little girls into the men’s bathroom to do their business. Nobody says anything about mama bringing little Johnny into the men’s bathroom, and what about little Janie coming in with her father? Isn’t there a row of men exposing themselves at the urinals to a little girl? How is that OK?
If that were to happen anywhere else, the man would be arrested as a sexual predator, exposing himself to a minor and would get in a lot of trouble. There are many public restroom etiquette rules that need to be examined and clarified.
Lots of gay teens kill themselves too.
I'll tell you what men normally see in men's bathroom. Fat guys furiously trying to find their dicks inside their pants before they pee themselves. Men trying to get as close to the urinal as possible to hide their little Trump dicks from men on either side. Men who wait to pee in a stall even though there are open urinals. One dude peeing while putting both hands on the wall in front of him never once looking down to see if he is on target.
Again, there is only one of us in this conversation who has had his dick inside a dude's asshole. And I guarantee it ain't me.you have a shit fetish. stands to reason you're going to pay attention to what goes on in bathrooms.