asian2015
Professional Ignorer
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2014
- Posts
- 12,191
FalseT/F you flirt with strangers when out and about on errands?
TF - You have a good singing voice.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FalseT/F you flirt with strangers when out and about on errands?
FalseT/F a stranger has randomly given you their number?
Nothing could be more falseFalse
TF - You have a good singing voice.
F - No meditation since playing days are over.Nothing could be more false
T/F you meditate outdoors?
True but indoor activities are my normF - No meditation since playing days are over.
T/F - You prefer activities (hiking, rafting, etc. ) to indoor activities (Netflix, etc.)
T - Multiple times in multiple states.True but indoor activities are my norm
T/F you have been white water rafting?
False and the desire wanes the older I getT - Multiple times in multiple states.
T/F - You have skydived or bungee jumped?
TrueFalse
T/F - you go out on nature walks
True but has been awhile since I took it outTrue
T/F you have an EBike
FalseFalse
T/F you have been on a tandem bike
Dunno. Maybe? I can’t remember what I did yesterday.True.
Have you done this ?
Any gender, with any gender, kissing while sitting on someone's knee ?
https://share.google/Wm9X6M8qjZ0zqKqGe
Well, for me neither T or F. I don't listen to either of their music.Dunno. Maybe? I can’t remember what I did yesterday.
T/F you believe Beyoncé should have won the 2009 mtv music award over Taylor Swift
False. I like to enjoy countryside walks. Keep the streaking for skinny dipping.Well, for me neither T or F. I don't listen to either of their music.
T/F. Your idea of nature walking is streaking through the woods ....
TrueFalse. I like to enjoy countryside walks. Keep the streaking for skinny dipping.
T/F: you have watched at least one FIFA World Cup game?
TRUE, ,it's embarrassing even if I know they are doing to get an advantageTrue
T/F you laugh at soccer players faking injury?
True! 8 for 8 so far!TRUE, ,it's embarrassing even if I know they are doing to get an advantage
T/F you are planning on watching as many games as possible
TrueTrue! 8 for 8 so far!
T/F Do you root for a country other than your own?
T and F... if my country is playing I want them to win. But if it looks like an annihilation I start rooting for the other teamTrue! 8 for 8 so far!
T/F Do you root for a country other than your own?
Sorry, ignore me slow typer and not good on refreshing.True
T/F. You enjoy️ over
![]()
True. Though used to be NCAA football official when I wore a younger man’s clothes.True
T/F. You enjoy️ over
![]()