True or false fun

True 🫣

T/F you have caught someone looking at your crotch area
True, but she was about to stick the catheter in so I appreciated the attention.

T/F you had sex while paying more attention to what was in the TV at the time
 
True, very very true...... a mind blowing story I can't tell on open form. DM for information


T/F. You are very loud when having an orgasm....
True, on occasion

T/F you’ve had phone sex in a risky location
 
True, on occasion

T/F you’ve had phone sex in a risky location
False for a risky location. But true, the person called me at home, and in ths midst of my orgasmic finish, there came a knocking at my front door. And there I am cocky in hand with me panting like crazy.


T/F. Have you ever answered ths door nude.....
 
False for a risky location. But true, the person called me at home, and in ths midst of my orgasmic finish, there came a knocking at my front door. And there I am cocky in hand with me panting like crazy.


T/F. Have you ever answered ths door nude.....
True. Once at a hotel and once at home with my partner at the time.

T/F you’ve received or given oral whilst a phone call with you or your partner has taken place?
 
True. Once at a hotel and once at home with my partner at the time.

T/F you’ve received or given oral whilst a phone call with you or your partner has taken place?
True, I gave my gf at the time oral while she was on the phone with her Mom. And her Mom eventually asked her what was wrong with her, and she told her, that my tongue was probing her arsecand pussy 😂 😂 . Darn woman one day whispered in my ear, if her daughter ever mess up this relationship, she wants me. All I could remember was that movie Mrs Robinson.


T/F. You once setup in a nude posse for your partner, and they came home with company and you got surprised....
 
Back
Top