True or false fun

True. Guilty as charged. It was a hot yoga class too.

T/F you have a crush on someone at the gym?
Haha! We can always tell who is there for the show ;)

False. Never what I would call a crush, but I suppose you could say there have been what I considered attractive men in some classes before...

T/F You have masturbated to the thought of someone you saw in a fitness class
 
Haha! We can always tell who is there for the show ;)

False. Never what I would call a crush, but I suppose you could say there have been what I considered attractive men in some classes before...

T/F You have masturbated to the thought of someone you saw in a fitness class
False

T/F - You have selected a gym or workout class based on some other potential users?
 
False- well, I m usually nude (of course covered appropriately in public 😁)

T/F you enjoy displaying more of yourself in the hot weather
 
Back
Top