Ratchetman1982
Checking for leaks
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2017
- Posts
- 3,475
False, unfortunatelyTrue
T/F you are in the middle of n affair.
T/F you have been caught cheating
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
False, unfortunatelyTrue
T/F you are in the middle of n affair.
False. I have a strict "not until Thanksgiving" policy. I love Christmas music and if I didn't enforce it for myself, I'd listen all year.False
T/F you are secretly listening to christmas music already
I wouldn't call what I did "making love". The Christmas tree actually turned itself around.False. I have a strict "not until Thanksgiving" policy. I love Christmas music and if I didn't enforce it for myself, I'd listen all year.
True or False: You have made love in front of the Christmas tree, or under the Christmas lights.