trump's taxes

Yeah, right. And you know this how? :ROFLMAO:
People who live in reality know this via proof. You know, video evidence from the site. There was no line up 6 days prior. Some "out of towners"showed up the day before in Rv's. That was about the extent of it. ( about 50 people total)

The gate's opened at 9:30 am, to cue up. Not 6 days before. Fuck the que line was not even put in place 6 days earlier....

As to how many attended, well, tickets were still available right up until 7 pm. Pictures of the event ( not from the camera view) showed the empty seats, hell even this Yahoo news article shows pictures of empty seats. Not to mention this little gem....."


"Meanwhile, hundreds of people began steadily streaming out of the rally, just 15 minutes after Trump took the stage.
Trump was 45 minutes late -- his typical fashion, according to Ryan Cooper, frequent rally participant and vendor. Cooper said the exodus is also typical, as many attendees have been at the rally for hours.
After getting a glimpse of the former president, many in the crowd were satisfied, ready to beat the impending traffic and watch the rest of his speech from home. Cooper rushed back to his vending booth, hoping to “get rid of the rest of my stuff.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/live-updates-donald-trump-visit-125037940.html

But please you "dumbfuck American" keep living out your fantasy in your mind, and posting it here, it's most entertaining!!
 
People who live in reality know this via proof. You know, video evidence from the site. There was no line up 6 days prior. Some "out of towners"showed up the day before in Rv's. That was about the extent of it. ( about 50 people total)

The gate's opened at 9:30 am, to cue up. Not 6 days before. Fuck the que line was not even put in place 6 days earlier....

As to how many attended, well, tickets were still available right up until 7 pm. Pictures of the event ( not from the camera view) showed the empty seats, hell even this Yahoo news article shows pictures of empty seats. Not to mention this little gem....."


"Meanwhile, hundreds of people began steadily streaming out of the rally, just 15 minutes after Trump took the stage.
Trump was 45 minutes late -- his typical fashion, according to Ryan Cooper, frequent rally participant and vendor. Cooper said the exodus is also typical, as many attendees have been at the rally for hours.
After getting a glimpse of the former president, many in the crowd were satisfied, ready to beat the impending traffic and watch the rest of his speech from home. Cooper rushed back to his vending booth, hoping to “get rid of the rest of my stuff.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/live-updates-donald-trump-visit-125037940.html

But please you "dumbfuck American" keep living out your fantasy in your mind, and posting it here, it's most entertaining!!
Typical lib know it all spewing his lies again. When will you guys grow up?

Guess what, DB, I went to the last one in Wilmington. You can get tickets up until 7 pm just for them to keep track of how many were interested. I had tickets to last one, but 15,000 couldn't get into the large stadium - because it was full hours before!

I lived in Wilmington for 20 years and am only an 1 1/2 away. People LOVE Trump! Listen to him sometime, he's not only funny, but a natural born leader with incredible charm as well. Compared to Biden, it is Party like it's 1999 vs. a Debbie Downer monologue. Nobody ever showed up to a Biden rally if they weren't well paid. I mean, look at all the dem politicians asking for him to make an appearance! (none!)

Trumpers enjoy the rallies because it is a break from the daily biased MSM not calling out the loser in charge. Same dribble, everyday. Lemmings, all of them.
 
Typical lib know it all spewing his lies again. When will you guys grow up?
A Canadian is a Typical lib...fuck you're even more stupid that I first thought...*chuckles*
Guess what, DB, I went to the last one in Wilmington. You can get tickets up until 7 pm just for them to keep track of how many were interested. I had tickets to last one, but 15,000 couldn't get into the large stadium - because it was full hours before!
Really.....show me one picture, one social media post of that....*chuckles* sorry, but your word is not good enough for me to believe...I really want those ones from "6 days in advance".....
I lived in Wilmington for 20 years and am only an 1 1/2 away. People LOVE Trump! Listen to him sometime, he's not only funny, but a natural born leader with incredible charm as well.
So, as I recall Bill Cosby was pretty damn funny and people loved to listen to him, means fuck all. What matters is what those people say, then actually do!!!

. Trump spews the same shit over and over, and idiots "dumbfuck Americans" like you lap it up. Don;t believe me, go read his stump speeches from 2019....same shit, just a rehash....*chuckles*
Compared to Biden, it is Party like it's 1999 vs. a Debbie Downer monologue. Nobody ever showed up to a Biden rally if they weren't well paid. I mean, look at all the dem politicians asking for him to make an appearance! (none!)
Were talking about Trump. Not anyone else. Try and stay on topic, I do realise that is difficult for you but....
Trumpers enjoy the rallies because it is a break from the daily biased MSM not calling out the loser in charge. Same dribble, everyday. Lemmings, all of them.
From what I read your right. Lemmings each and everyone of those Trumpers.
 
A Canadian is a Typical lib...fuck you're even more stupid that I first thought...*chuckles*

Really.....show me one picture, one social media post of that....*chuckles* sorry, but your word is not good enough for me to believe...I really want those ones from "6 days in advance".....

So, as I recall Bill Cosby was pretty damn funny and people loved to listen to him, means fuck all. What matters is what those people say, then actually do!!!

. Trump spews the same shit over and over, and idiots "dumbfuck Americans" like you lap it up. Don;t believe me, go read his stump speeches from 2019....same shit, just a rehash....*chuckles*

Were talking about Trump. Not anyone else. Try and stay on topic, I do realise that is difficult for you but....

From what I read your right. Lemmings each and everyone of those Trumpers.
Master diverter and Canadian? Do us a favor and keep your comments and diversions on Canada. You know nothing.

I wanna puke everytime I read one of your retarded rebukes. *upchuck*
 
Master diverter and Canadian? Do us a favor and keep your comments and diversions on Canada. You know nothing.

I wanna puke everytime I read one of your retarded rebukes. *upchuck*
Lol so in answer to my question, no you don't have any proof via pictures of what you claim. While I on the other hand do....and you wonder why I label you as a "dumbfuck American".....*chuckles*
 
Master diverter and Canadian? Do us a favor and keep your comments and diversions on Canada. You know nothing.

I wanna puke everytime I read one of your retarded rebukes. *upchuck*
you'd rather feel nauseous that use the provided ignore function? dayumn, you must be a masochist as well as stupid.
 
you'd rather feel nauseous that use the provided ignore function? dayumn, you must be a masochist as well as stupid.
With the amount of times his posts get discredited, and he is shown to be a fool, I do think he is masochistic,even if he tries to project as a Dom.

Not to mention, he also stated, he was going to put me on ignore. Which obviously never happened. I think he's just to stupid to figure out how to use the "ignore" function!
 
With the amount of times his posts get discredited, and he is shown to be a fool, I do think he is masochistic,even if he tries to project as a Dom.

Not to mention, he also stated, he was going to put me on ignore. Which obviously never happened. I think he's just to stupid to figure out how to use the "ignore" function!
a fool *check*
says he's a dom but acts like a bitch *check*
lies *check*
stupid *check*

yeah, all the hallmarks of a magaidiot
 
so hope hicks and chris christie were discussing with t that he should release his tax information back in 2016, while he was a still just a candidate.

"Trump thought for a second about how to 'get myself out of this,' as he said," Haberman wrote. "He leaned back, before snapping to a sudden thought. 'Well, you know, my taxes are under audit, I always get audited,' Trump said."

Haberman wrote that Christie "looked puzzled."

"'So what I mean is, well I could just say, 'I'll release them when I'm no longer under audit,' Trump said. 'Cause I'll never not be under audit.'"
despite christie telling t that being under audit wouldn't legally prevent him releasing the information, it was the great idea(hmmn) of his own that t immediately ran with.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=c996e6d33f64405fb6253cdde792decc
 
The myth of former President Donald Trump's financial empire continues to be torn down and exposed as tax returns has proven he received a 2016 property tax exemption from the New York City Department of Finance reserved for individuals who have a federally adjusted income of less than $500,000, according to recent reports in the New York Daily News.
The findings fall in line with what both the New York Times and New York Daily News received in 2016 when an anonymous individual mailed them Trump's 1995 tax records that showed huge losses for the financial and real estate industry icon.

"Our quest into Trump's taxes began in June 2016, when the New York City Department of Finance gave him a property tax exemption of $304 on his Trump Tower condo," the New York Daily News editorial board wrote. "Therefore, our logical conclusion was that 'super rich man' Trump had an adjusted gross income under a half million dollars. He and his aides huffed and puffed and said that the state or city had made a mistake. And he made a show of rejecting future STAR breaks and refunding a few hundred bucks."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=da502a1e47de4825915bb982c1709057
 
His tax information, at least that leaked illegally by House Democrats, amounts to a nothing burger.
 
Back
Top