UK Personals Chat

well I have my big funky blue settee that im sat on and I have popped a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge for later... you never know if we get anyone else stopping by.

also there is the laudry bin in the corner should anyone feel like disrobing :)

what you say lady and spruce?:devil:

YB
 
Be good

I am off to the Land of Flag waving and inbreeding till next week.

Be good all and I look forward to reading lots of posts from all the sexy sexy literoticans.

Be good girls... treat um well *smile* but keep um cumming.

And behave boys but not too much.

And remember you are only as old as the people you feel.

<--- goes by the local 6th form on the way home.....

D
 
YB...three letter word? hmmm I am thinking....

and......


as it implies there is more to come!
 
Oh my *wipes eyes... it appears you are naked Lady!!! I better get rid of some of these cloths myself... any offers on help with that?

looks like you are primed and ready to go lady what do you have in mind.... for a word that is?

YB:devil:
 
well, looks like there could be no need for the heating in here tonight........mind if I watch?

Stands and drops her trousers, unbuttons her shirt and lays back into her chair, legs spread......where silent when u need him ;)

throws her trousers into the centre of the room
 
yup naked....I mean clothes just get in the way!



ok ok a word.....oh let me see*looks at her letter tiles*


hmmmmmm



C U D D L E



there you go..a tame one to start with...
 
A warm welcome

Ok everyone I would like to introduce you all to the lady in my life (yes RL! not online) RedColette:rose: be gentle with her she's new to all this!!!

Honey these are my friends here on lit!!! Enjoy the fun:D

YB:kiss:
 
Hi and welcome.....big hugs <boob slips out of her shirt> erm......heheh sorry about that, they do that sometimes cough......

Want a beer? :D :rose:
 
I will see your cuddle and raise you a deviant!!!!

Oh look I have lost my cloths.... what is one to do ;)

YB
 
my spruce you should be careful with those you could give a man a erection.... erm I mean heart attack!!!

YB
 
Hello!! *Waves*

Be gentle with me, it's my first time. On the board, at least ;)

I see YB has already got his kit off... nothing new there then!!

Love, RC xx
 
hey RC *big cuddles from me and spruce.... I see you already have a drink so why dont you come sit here with me and lady and join in the fun!!!!

YB
 
well i can only manage a

TIT

will that do?


hi red collette*waves* make yourself at home!
 
hehehehe

An erection? i should bloody hope so, i aint been practising all these years for nothing yb !

As for gentle RC u take the lead my new friend, its good in here, us women get to bite when we wnat i think, dont think we really need to be asked either lol

im me if u want any help or advice hun :) and no YB thats not a pass on yr gf lol
 
And there was me getting my erm hopes up spruce!!!

Lady you can manage more than a tit im sure!!!! not that a tit is bad but im sure plural is better.....

Well it seems I have 3 very attractive ladies all to myself... well then I will just sit back and cower in the corner and the thought of it all:)

YB:p
 
Hi!

<quickly strips down and hops onto Sprce's lap>

Well hello there hun!
Hello collette,w elcome to the board!
There is only one rule: Enjoy yourself!
Any other rules can get stuffed!

Paul
xxxx
 
Well Hello everyone!

It seems my first time wasn't so painful as I'd expected ;)

Is there room for a little one between you and YB there Lady? *snuggles up* Oooh, very cosy :D

RC xx
 
Kinky...

This is more like it... yet another Uk personals Cyber Orgy.
Yorkie Bear, you bugger, why didn't you call me sooner?!
 
I've just noticed I seem to be the only one left with clothes on!

How much should I take off? ;)

RC xx
 
RG...i find it seems to be easiest just to get naked....saves time in the long run!



Hey Paul*waves*


*is getting vwery snuggly on this sofa...flesh everywhere...lovely! *
 
Aowwt..RC not RG*L* hmmm must read over my posts in future...



I am getting way too excited!
 
well it seems the rest of us are naked RC so what ever you feel comfortable with!

Lady thats much better!!! Glorious in fact and what can I do for you to repay such kindness

Brolli what can I say the women in here are man eaters... before I knew it my cloths were gone as way my mobile ;)

YB
 
Fair enough then!!

*Flicks knickers in YB's direction*:devil:

Ahh, now I feel all liberated LOL
 
Back
Top