UK Personals Chat

leaning over I take ladies nipple in to mouth and suck on it as she continues to finger RC's hot cunt... why dont you try another finger lady... she can only take 4 of mine but you have much smaller hands than me and she really likes to be filled.... then maybe she can do the same to you afterwards:D

my hand fully cupping RC's breasts as I massage her upper body

YB
 
Mmmm YB it's getting me even hotter, seeing you do that to Lady...

Touch my nipples too baby...

Lady your fingers are so hot inside me, and you'r making me so wet... why don't you let me clean your fingers off for you?...
 
mmm that feels good YB!


*adds a third finger into Rc's pussy..watching it streach to accomodate, feeling the torrent of juices falling from her*
 
*releases my fingers from Rc's warm pussy and holds my wet fingwers to her lips*
 
greedly slurps harder on ladies tits licking it all around before kissing her deeply as you take your fingers from RC's cunt and put them in her mouth for her to taste before putting them back in her cunt.

I tihnk she can still take more though lady my sweet your hands are only very slight!

YB
 
Lady will you rub my clit too? God I can feel so much juice running out of my cunt.... let YB have a taste ;) It feels so good to be stretched and filled like this...

*moans*
 
Do you want more fingers RC?

*gently rubbing at her clit with a finger from my other hand*
 
No Lady that's perfect... do it a little faster if you like though...

I can feel my clit getting really hard under your touch
 
OK RC you're the boss ;)


*plunging my fingers harder and deeper and faster in and out of RC's cunt...rubbing her clit in circles..round and round.....*
 
mmmmm lady I'm gonna cum with your fingers inside me....

YB squeeze my nipples....

oh yesssssssssssssss....

*breathes heavily*

Lady I'm cumming, don't stop....
 
Pulling hard on RC's nipples one of my hand is on ladies cunt feeling the softness and moistness of it

YB
 
*driving my fingers in and out harder and faster feeling RC's pussy queezing them*

oh yes cum for me!!
 
Lady you're so fucking good at that... now is there anything I can help you with?
 
Well RC my pussy is kinda hot and wet and achy...reckon you could do something about that? :D
 
I'd love to Lady....

YB you still with us or have you passed out? ;)

*raises self from YB and Lady's laps*

*kneels between Lady's legs*

*leans forward and takes one nipple into my mouth and the other between my fingers*

You like that Lady?
 
Well I just thought I'd come back and see if this thread had picked up or died yet, and it's gone from 15 pages to 38 pages.

Spent the last 30 mins trying to catch up.

Just thought I'd say hello, and then go back to lurk mode again.

G
 
How about this then....

*kneels down lower to kiss Lady's cunt*

*nibbles round her cunt lips then gently licks her slit*
 
hey GHzzzz

takes over from RC while she laps your cunt... sucking your tits hard....

Your hands on RC's head

YB
 
You like that Lady? YB's good at sucking tits....

*flattens tongue against Lady's clit and drags it across*
 
Back
Top