Astroman Literotica Guru Joined Aug 25, 2002 Posts 954 Oct 3, 2002 #876 Sorry to but in Congrats to melady and sprucett on the 100. Nice AVS
StolenDream Really Really Experienced Joined Oct 3, 2002 Posts 358 Oct 3, 2002 #877 Never one to pass up a chance like that *Dropping to my knees and snuggling up against your legs, gently running my hand up and down them, feeling the soft silkiness and warmth of them as I let my fingers gently dance over the tender flesh* mmmmmmm... *slowly licking my lips*
Never one to pass up a chance like that *Dropping to my knees and snuggling up against your legs, gently running my hand up and down them, feeling the soft silkiness and warmth of them as I let my fingers gently dance over the tender flesh* mmmmmmm... *slowly licking my lips*
RedColette Curious kitty... Joined Apr 5, 2002 Posts 1,785 Oct 3, 2002 #878 Well helllllllo! Nice av, Lady I'm still intrigued by shower sardines... sounds interesting though! *stands back and watches for the moment*
Well helllllllo! Nice av, Lady I'm still intrigued by shower sardines... sounds interesting though! *stands back and watches for the moment*
Y YorkshireBear Literotica Guru Joined Sep 15, 2002 Posts 3,171 Oct 3, 2002 #879 ah all feed and feeling like my furry self again RC is a great cook.... I said cook So what your all up to my erotic chums and chumesses YB
ah all feed and feeling like my furry self again RC is a great cook.... I said cook So what your all up to my erotic chums and chumesses YB
RedColette Curious kitty... Joined Apr 5, 2002 Posts 1,785 Oct 3, 2002 #880 Not just a great cook though eh YB?
silent_wolf Literotica Guru Joined Jun 23, 2002 Posts 595 Oct 3, 2002 #881 question Good evenin people, ol furry here Spruce the light in my ever dark night missed u baby babes.... ok i got a question for u all Goofy is he a dog or a man, he looks like a dog but drives a car!!! arghhhhhh the possibilitys SW
question Good evenin people, ol furry here Spruce the light in my ever dark night missed u baby babes.... ok i got a question for u all Goofy is he a dog or a man, he looks like a dog but drives a car!!! arghhhhhh the possibilitys SW
English Lady Erotic English Rose Joined Sep 28, 2002 Posts 48,011 Oct 3, 2002 #882 Astroman..thankyou for the congrats oh stolendream*purrrrrrs* you can carry on doing that all night! hey RC! thankyou! Hiya YB! We're doing the usual here YB!*LOL*
Astroman..thankyou for the congrats oh stolendream*purrrrrrs* you can carry on doing that all night! hey RC! thankyou! Hiya YB! We're doing the usual here YB!*LOL*
sprucett_78 Really Experienced Joined May 14, 2002 Posts 183 Oct 3, 2002 #883 hi all Silent, yr a honey, this spruce is falling fast baby, be there to catch me? Thanks for the congrats on the postingy, makes me wonder what I would be upto if I had stayed using Lit all those years ago? Looks like yr "fitting" in fine eh Stolen..... Hi RC and YB, fed n watered eh? lol u dirty buggers lol
hi all Silent, yr a honey, this spruce is falling fast baby, be there to catch me? Thanks for the congrats on the postingy, makes me wonder what I would be upto if I had stayed using Lit all those years ago? Looks like yr "fitting" in fine eh Stolen..... Hi RC and YB, fed n watered eh? lol u dirty buggers lol
sprucett_78 Really Experienced Joined May 14, 2002 Posts 183 Oct 3, 2002 #884 As for goofy....im sure he warrants a breed of his own?
Y YorkshireBear Literotica Guru Joined Sep 15, 2002 Posts 3,171 Oct 3, 2002 #885 sits back on my trusty blue sofa and start to rub my cock..... YB
silent_wolf Literotica Guru Joined Jun 23, 2002 Posts 595 Oct 3, 2002 #886 put it away YB theres kids about lol <gets saftey net for spruce> SW
English Lady Erotic English Rose Joined Sep 28, 2002 Posts 48,011 Oct 3, 2002 #887 YB wow you're eager tonight!!!!
sprucett_78 Really Experienced Joined May 14, 2002 Posts 183 Oct 3, 2002 #888 good to know the nets there babe xxx and YB, u feelin a bit frisky there hun by any chance? lol
Y YorkshireBear Literotica Guru Joined Sep 15, 2002 Posts 3,171 Oct 3, 2002 #889 well I thought I better do something before I explode, just passing the time. Glad you ladies noticed though YB
well I thought I better do something before I explode, just passing the time. Glad you ladies noticed though YB
RedColette Curious kitty... Joined Apr 5, 2002 Posts 1,785 Oct 3, 2002 #890 Don't wear YB out too much, guys and gals, I've got plans for him later
Y YorkshireBear Literotica Guru Joined Sep 15, 2002 Posts 3,171 Oct 3, 2002 #891 Im sure I can rise to the matter YB
silent_wolf Literotica Guru Joined Jun 23, 2002 Posts 595 Oct 3, 2002 #892 boys and girls, bit of the mark but ive just found this and it made me go awwwwwwwww
sprucett_78 Really Experienced Joined May 14, 2002 Posts 183 Oct 3, 2002 #893 awww indeed, who is it?
silent_wolf Literotica Guru Joined Jun 23, 2002 Posts 595 Oct 3, 2002 #894 me of course, b4 i got adopted by the wild pack of wolfs and turned into the furry monster u know me as now
me of course, b4 i got adopted by the wild pack of wolfs and turned into the furry monster u know me as now
RedColette Curious kitty... Joined Apr 5, 2002 Posts 1,785 Oct 3, 2002 #895 awwww, that baby's so cute!! (when it's not crying, pooing or puking)
silent_wolf Literotica Guru Joined Jun 23, 2002 Posts 595 Oct 3, 2002 #896 u 4got weeing in your face as soon as u take thier shit catchers off!!
RedColette Curious kitty... Joined Apr 5, 2002 Posts 1,785 Oct 3, 2002 #897 ROFL @ 'shit catchers' LOL Good one!!
English Lady Erotic English Rose Joined Sep 28, 2002 Posts 48,011 Oct 3, 2002 #898 qwell YB if you want to release some pent up energy here is the place to do it!
RedColette Curious kitty... Joined Apr 5, 2002 Posts 1,785 Oct 3, 2002 #899 Massage... So which one of you would like to give my aching back a massage? I have a lovely knobbly massage bar stashed in the fridge....
Massage... So which one of you would like to give my aching back a massage? I have a lovely knobbly massage bar stashed in the fridge....
Y YorkshireBear Literotica Guru Joined Sep 15, 2002 Posts 3,171 Oct 3, 2002 #900 thanks lady maybe you can help me out with that later then YB