Unzip With Zipblockbloodie

Yeah I suppose so. So did you see the Captain America trailer? I think it looks pretty stupid.

Yeah I saw, it right now Thor looks the best to me, still waiting on that second Green Lantern trailer already, they are taking forever to show that.
 
Yeah I saw, it right now Thor looks the best to me, still waiting on that second Green Lantern trailer already, they are taking forever to show that.

Yeah Thor looks ok I guess but I don't really care for him, but I am super excited for Green Lantern despite the first trailer putting my expectations down.
 
Yeah Thor looks ok I guess but I don't really care for him, but I am super excited for Green Lantern despite the first trailer putting my expectations down.

I am just waiting for all three and hoping they all impress and surprise me. So how was your weekend overall?
 
Back
Top