Absolutely stunning..It’s always a pleasure to see Vanessa artfully photographed, even if you felt the shots weren’t ‘up to snuff’ at the time. My thanks to you both.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Absolutely stunning..It’s always a pleasure to see Vanessa artfully photographed, even if you felt the shots weren’t ‘up to snuff’ at the time. My thanks to you both.
Great series. And great body.View attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
Been away from the site for a few weeks and, apparently, have missed this treasure! Logged on to sexpal.eu but can't find the entry and clicking on this link I only find the destination for the URL doesn't exist!Found this a short time ago as I was trawling through some old files. I don't remember putting it together...but I must have. It even has a soundtrack.
https://images12.sexpal.eu/v1694/photos/5/4182085/16706057/river-video.mp4
Again, no joy, Richard - but you may have removed them over the course of my absence.https://images70.sexpal.eu/v1695/photos/5/4182085/16608875/Rylestone-video.mp4
https://images15.sexpal.eu/v1673/photos/5/4182085/16608875/river-video.mp4
.........I might've mucked something up before, see if this works![]()
Got to say, I think this is one of your best albums. The blouse, the light & colours. V’s legs & bum look spectacular. Pic 27 is red hot. Love how round and shapely you look, V. Love the way the ferns cover some of your nudity in later pics. Most of all, I love the portrait shots. So, so beautiful xxView attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
Awesome retro looking video, Vanessa looks gorgeous in in that position waiting on entry......Love the video and action.....Thank you all..............don't know what's going on MCPW, if I click on any of the other links that have been re posted, they work, and my original link works also. They've not been taken down. Having said that I can't find where the Gif is on SP; don't know what's going on and I don't have time to sort it out at the moment.
Have re linked the vid, hopefully you will be able to see it![]()
https://images70.sexpal.eu/v1695/photos/5/4182085/16702771/VCs1-video.mp4
Beautiful set of photos, love the stockings and lingere. Love your gorgeous sexy model Vanessa. She is the most erotic sexy woman on Lit!!!! Bar none!!!View attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
It worked for me. It was greatThank you all..............don't know what's going on MCPW, if I click on any of the other links that have been re posted, they work, and my original link works also. They've not been taken down. Having said that I can't find where the Gif is on SP; don't know what's going on and I don't have time to sort it out at the moment.
Have re linked the vid, hopefully you will be able to see it![]()
https://images70.sexpal.eu/v1695/photos/5/4182085/16702771/VCs1-video.mp4
Is that all one session, or two?Thank you all..............don't know what's going on MCPW, if I click on any of the other links that have been re posted, they work, and my original link works also. They've not been taken down. Having said that I can't find where the Gif is on SP; don't know what's going on and I don't have time to sort it out at the moment.
Have re linked the vid, hopefully you will be able to see it![]()
https://images70.sexpal.eu/v1695/photos/5/4182085/16702771/VCs1-video.mp4
They are amazing Richard, thanks for letting us all see themThank you all..............don't know what's going on MCPW, if I click on any of the other links that have been re posted, they work, and my original link works also. They've not been taken down. Having said that I can't find where the Gif is on SP; don't know what's going on and I don't have time to sort it out at the moment.
Have re linked the vid, hopefully you will be able to see it![]()
https://images70.sexpal.eu/v1695/photos/5/4182085/16702771/VCs1-video.mp4
The set of photos, dear Vanessa, is fantastic. They are all small masterpieces of beauty, color, sexuality, charm, and above all, sexual energy. Yes, I mean sexual energy, your ability to convey to those who look at you that feeling—your gaze, your smile, or the gesture of your hand, your thought, with which you want to convey that you are fascinated by the man in front of you and that you want him inside you. The sexual desire that manifests itself with your baring your splendid body is a truly "overwhelming" action that makes it difficult for those who are looking at you to distract their gaze and thoughts. Ultimately, your feeling is that of transmitting your desire, and for me, as for all your admirers, it turns into an uncontrollable desire for sex and to give one's sex to such beauty and irresistible charm. You are truly fantastic!! Unico rammarico che in nessuna di queste incredibili foto si vede la tua splendida fica e devo dire che mi rammarico molto perche la tua "farfallina" e' per me come la ciliegina sulla torta ovvero il coronamento di tanto desiderio e soprattutto il punto dove rilasciare tutto se stesso!! Ti ringrazio di tanta bellezza e e della pazienza nello scegliere la lingerie e l'abbigliamento perfetto per riuscire a suscitare tanti sentimenti cosi belli e "travolgenti". Grazie ti mando un bel bacio su quel capezzolo cosi dolce e durissimo. Amiche xxx(o)xxxView attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
These are wonderful pictures: beautifully staged and equally captivating whether clothed or unclothed, although I have a strong preference for the latter variety!View attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
Hi R & V,View attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
Forgive my absence but I've been looking for the pics that weren't "up to snuff".View attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
R & V,
Is that all one session, or two?
You lucky dog, she looks incredible taking itThank you all..............don't know what's going on MCPW, if I click on any of the other links that have been re posted, they work, and my original link works also. They've not been taken down. Having said that I can't find where the Gif is on SP; don't know what's going on and I don't have time to sort it out at the moment.
Have re linked the vid, hopefully you will be able to see it![]()
https://images70.sexpal.eu/v1695/photos/5/4182085/16702771/VCs1-video.mp4
Forgive my absence but I've been looking for the pics that weren't "up to snuff".
Might need some help with thatHaven't seen any in there. And I've looked a few times... just to be certain. For science.
Hahaha
You lucky dog, she looks incredible taking it
Absolutely stunning series of pics - both dressed and undressed. Vanessa is a gorgeous woman who radiates beauty and sexiness from every fibre of her body. It is truely amazing and the most amazing thing is that it seems to come all natural to her to be present in the pictures in a way that no professional model could never achieve. And the photography is amazing - the light, the composition of the pictures, the colours - everything fits in and makes these stunning pictures!View attachment 2612746https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/chinese-blouse/?view=roll
Many thanks everyone for recent comments/compliments![]()
Link above is to the complete collection of the "Chinese Blouse series", including those pics we didn't consider up to snuff to post, at the time. These were taken back around 2010. There would've been no more than twenty posted originally I think.......probably on VW.
Thanks both for keeping up the posts whilst being so busy. It’s a shame when a decision to sell your getaway has to be made but I guess it’s all an out making that wrench at the right time. - as you say it’s how it goes. More time for yourselves is the payoffHi Everyone,
Thank you for all the input re the 'Blouse' pics: many terrific comments to us both, much appreciated. Seems I was too critical, that is, the "up to snuff" comment. I always aim for the best capture of whatever it is I'm photographing....but particularly Vanessa. When a photo turns out not as I expect or like, then it's not a good photo. That's all. Thank you for reminding me that I'm probably the only one who sees it that way.
Apologies for the muck up with gif and vid. I had trouble with a couple of the links myself; I don't know where the gif is, on SP, that I linked to... I can't find it. I'll need to be more precise in future. It can get a bit complicated. Damn Lit.
We've been flat out like lizards drinking recently; we've sold our getaway in the bush and have been attending to everything that's involved with such a project. Have been ferrying all accumulated bits and bobs back home in the trailer: it's never ending! and it was more or less a weekender. A few bigger items will be moved in about a week by movers.
It was becoming quite an effort to maintain and look after. It was/is a two hour drive each way and well, it was time. We'll miss it greatly but that's how it goes.
Thank you again![]()
It’s a shame the country retreat has to go, you will miss it as will we miss all those pictures of the lovely Vanessa in the garden. But there comes a time, especially as we get older, that head has to rule heart, there’s better things to do than sitting in cars for hours on end. To then get there and spend your away time fixing stuff instead of relaxing and taking lots of pictures of the beautiful Vanessa and of course more importantly playing with all her naughty bits. So you’ve done the right thing and after a period of adjustment I am sure you’ll both be happier. Must of been a hell of a job sorting and packing up what amounts to a second home, I don’t envy you that job, hope you packed the Sybian Vanessa might need help relaxing. That’s just me hoping to see her on it again, nothing quite as exciting as watching the gorgeous Vanessa being pleasured by the Sybian.Hi Everyone,
Thank you for all the input re the 'Blouse' pics: many terrific comments to us both, much appreciated. Seems I was too critical, that is, the "up to snuff" comment. I always aim for the best capture of whatever it is I'm photographing....but particularly Vanessa. When a photo turns out not as I expect or like, then it's not a good photo. That's all. Thank you for reminding me that I'm probably the only one who sees it that way.
Apologies for the muck up with gif and vid. I had trouble with a couple of the links myself; I don't know where the gif is, on SP, that I linked to... I can't find it. I'll need to be more precise in future. It can get a bit complicated. Damn Lit.
We've been flat out like lizards drinking recently; we've sold our getaway in the bush and have been attending to everything that's involved with such a project. Have been ferrying all accumulated bits and bobs back home in the trailer: it's never ending! and it was more or less a weekender. A few bigger items will be moved in about a week by movers.
It was becoming quite an effort to maintain and look after. It was/is a two hour drive each way and well, it was time. We'll miss it greatly but that's how it goes.
Thank you again![]()
Dearest Richard and Vanessa, you are in my heart!! You can't imagine how much physical toil and emotional suffering I've endured throughout my life because of moves. They're terrible things, especially when they're necessitated by unwanted life changes (especially after divorces or traumatic separations) or even by changes in lifestyle. They're always moments when something familiar is taken away from us, even for very valid reasons, but it's still a moment in our lives that ends and another begins, with that sense of the unknown that always accompanies the new. I'm sorry that, from what I've read in the comments, that fabulous garden where Vanessa used to walk around naked, to her and our delight, will no longer exist!! But where you live now, do you still have a beautiful garden where you can be naked? I don't know Australian cities, but the houses are very beautiful (at least from your photos). Do you live in the center or on the outskirts of your city? Was that beautiful garage with the external carport in the vacation home or is it in the city house? Well, it means that in a little while you'll be going on vacation to the beach and Vanessa will finally be able to go swimming completely naked again! What a show! Hi guys, hugs, and come on, focus on the new photos. AmicheHi Everyone,
Thank you for all the input re the 'Blouse' pics: many terrific comments to us both, much appreciated. Seems I was too critical, that is, the "up to snuff" comment. I always aim for the best capture of whatever it is I'm photographing....but particularly Vanessa. When a photo turns out not as I expect or like, then it's not a good photo. That's all. Thank you for reminding me that I'm probably the only one who sees it that way.
Apologies for the muck up with gif and vid. I had trouble with a couple of the links myself; I don't know where the gif is, on SP, that I linked to... I can't find it. I'll need to be more precise in future. It can get a bit complicated. Damn Lit.
We've been flat out like lizards drinking recently; we've sold our getaway in the bush and have been attending to everything that's involved with such a project. Have been ferrying all accumulated bits and bobs back home in the trailer: it's never ending! and it was more or less a weekender. A few bigger items will be moved in about a week by movers.
It was becoming quite an effort to maintain and look after. It was/is a two hour drive each way and well, it was time. We'll miss it greatly but that's how it goes.
Thank you again![]()