joclfc
Doting Grandfather
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2019
- Posts
- 8,503
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Holy Moly….are you moving again…..!! Great picture btw. - don’t forget to pack that…..and the sybian….loved the video!!We've been going at it all day (no, not that) getting things ready for the movers on Friday....time to take a break.
Watching movies of an evening is a favourite pass time of ours. We've managed quite a collection over the years, allowing a goodly amount of time between viewing the different dvd's; then of course there's streaming which adds to the variety. We have a rather large OLED screen which makes the screen time very cinematic.....like being at the movies.
Not sure if we're alone in this, but there are a few things that happen in some movies that are really annoying; for example, a person goes to the fridge grabs a bottle of milk or juice and drinks from the bottle then walks away, still drinking, leaving the bloody fridge door open. Then there's the arrival at a hotel or whatever where the bed needs to be tried out; so we jump on the bed, shoes and all.....in some cases dirty work boots. The producers must insist on this just to annoy people like us!
Guess it's starting to show that we've had enough of this moving crap.
Will load up the above red dress shoot to SP when I get a chance.
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZV9Z6Jx6qD9T.jpg
That is the most amazing video of the most amazing LADY ever! Words don't do justice for Vanessa!
Beautiful collage of photos, I love the dress, shoes and scenery......Gorgeous Vanessa, as always!!!
Absolutely love the sybian video, one of my absolute favorites you have posted. Watching the action and orgasm just makes my heart start pounding......An awesome release!!!
Holy fuck, she looks incredible. Will need to listen to her later. Wow
Such a beautiful woman.
Looking beautiful getting nailed
If the inventor of the Sybian had used this video as an advertisement, he would be the richest guy in the world… holy crap, Vanessa, this looks like ‘ouch, ouch, oh wait… oh my gosh … oh my, oh my, this is heavenly, etc. I think you were built for this kind of ectasy, right Richard?
Yout so fucking hor.If the inventor of the Sybian had used this video as an advertisement, he would be the richest guy in the world… holy crap, Vanessa, this looks like ‘ouch, ouch, oh wait… oh my gosh … oh my, oh my, this is heavenly, etc. I think you were built for this kind of ectasy, right Richard?
My kind of beautiful woman. The look, pose....oh hell yes! Beauty defined.We've been going at it all day (no, not that) getting things ready for the movers on Friday....time to take a break.
Watching movies of an evening is a favourite pass time of ours. We've managed quite a collection over the years, allowing a goodly amount of time between viewing the different dvd's; then of course there's streaming which adds to the variety. We have a rather large OLED screen which makes the screen time very cinematic.....like being at the movies.
Not sure if we're alone in this, but there are a few things that happen in some movies that are really annoying; for example, a person goes to the fridge grabs a bottle of milk or juice and drinks from the bottle then walks away, still drinking, leaving the bloody fridge door open. Then there's the arrival at a hotel or whatever where the bed needs to be tried out; so we jump on the bed, shoes and all.....in some cases dirty work boots. The producers must insist on this just to annoy people like us!
Guess it's starting to show that we've had enough of this moving crap.
Will load up the above red dress shoot to SP when I get a chance.
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZV9Z6Jx6qD9T.jpg
I agree, Richard, regarding the portrayal of movie characters as being oblivious to decorum and courtesy… but What I really want to say is how utterly gorgeous Vanessa is in this outdoor shot… what a beauty your wife is!We've been going at it all day (no, not that) getting things ready for the movers on Friday....time to take a break.
Watching movies of an evening is a favourite pass time of ours. We've managed quite a collection over the years, allowing a goodly amount of time between viewing the different dvd's; then of course there's streaming which adds to the variety. We have a rather large OLED screen which makes the screen time very cinematic.....like being at the movies.
Not sure if we're alone in this, but there are a few things that happen in some movies that are really annoying; for example, a person goes to the fridge grabs a bottle of milk or juice and drinks from the bottle then walks away, still drinking, leaving the bloody fridge door open. Then there's the arrival at a hotel or whatever where the bed needs to be tried out; so we jump on the bed, shoes and all.....in some cases dirty work boots. The producers must insist on this just to annoy people like us!
Guess it's starting to show that we've had enough of this moving crap.
Will load up the above red dress shoot to SP when I get a chance.
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZV9Z6Jx6qD9T.jpg
Vanessa's been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I believe she's from Australia.Amphitrite(Vanessa) beautifully ruling her domain, a delight for all who love the sea. Best to you both.
Stunning, beautiful and so sexy - Jen
I think it’s a generational thing, we come from a different time where we and people in general had respect for property. Didn’t matter if it was our or a hotels, everything was hard earned back then. We didn’t waste energy, food or goods, we went out of our way to not inconvenience others. Today is the result of a time we created, we gave the following generations too much and made life too easy for them. They didn’t have to earn it so no respect.
Having said all that, there is also an element of the move making you grumpy. You are tired, you’ve been working hard and you’re facing a big change to your life style. You are losing your bolt whole, a place of many happy memories. But it will all be over soon, and your biggest worry will be where to go next and what to do with all this extra time you will have. And how will you have sex outside without that picnic table that saw so much action. Enjoy this next faze of your lives, lots of fun to come.
P.S that’s an amazing picture of the gorgeous Vanessa, breathtaking.
That was mind blowing![]()
Holy Moly….are you moving again…..!! Great picture btw. - don’t forget to pack that…..and the sybian….loved the video!!![]()

That is the most amazing video of the most amazing LADY ever! Words don't do justice for Vanessa!
Beautiful collage of photos, I love the dress, shoes and scenery......Gorgeous Vanessa, as always!!!
Absolutely love the sybian video, one of my absolute favorites you have posted. Watching the action and orgasm just makes my heart start pounding......An awesome release!!!
Holy fuck, she looks incredible. Will need to listen to her later. Wow
Looking beautiful getting nailed
Such a beautiful woman.![]()
Absolutely amazing
If the inventor of the Sybian had used this video as an advertisement, he would be the richest guy in the world… holy crap, Vanessa, this looks like ‘ouch, ouch, oh wait… oh my gosh … oh my, oh my, this is heavenly, etc. I think you were built for this kind of ectasy, right Richard?
I agree, Richard, regarding the portrayal of movie characters as being oblivious to decorum and courtesy… but What I really want to say is how utterly gorgeous Vanessa is in this outdoor shot… what a beauty your wife is!
Yout so fucking hor.
... thank you, HM. My kind of beautiful woman. The look, pose....oh hell yes! Beauty defined.
Best. re-post. ever.
Vanessa's been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I believe she's from Australia.
Stunning, beautiful and so sexy - Jen![]()
Wow. What a wonderful collection.
That deep red enhances Vanessa's charms.
X
Vanessa performs like an Olympic champion in her favourite sport!
Stunning! Gorgeous red dress!
Simply fantastic and alluring. Ok, so how do you make every look and pose so damn hot and captivating? Wow! Hope all is well with the move.
Love seeing your both active
What a lush group of pics please post more xx
Sad to hear this i know you both loved your getaway
She's gorgeous
One could easily become an alcoholic with wine served like this
Love the "action" shots
Thanks so much Richard, I have only ever seen bits of this one, never the whole session. WOW! Vanessa is amazing, she sure does make the most of that Sybian, what a great video![]()
Thanks, that is exceptional
I do that too, Richard. I’m calling things out all the time in movies/tv. Just re-watched Mona Lisa w/Bob Hoskins & Cathy Tyson. What a gem. And we’ve been binging The Pitt (the new ER medical show on HBO.) Think you’ll both enjoy. Fast moving, great character work.
That is a great photo of gorgeous Vanessa, excellent Richard. Steve
So so sexy, V. Love watching (& hearing) you both. Feels like we’re in the same room. So immersive. Waiting to join in xx
Thanks for posting these stunning Pics, there all amazing and V your a great model and beautiful lady![]()
You lucky bugger
Gorgeous as always![]()
![]()
Absolutely gorgeous! So erotic!
It’s always a pleasure to see Vanessa artfully photographed, even if you felt the shots weren’t ‘up to snuff’ at the time. My thanks to you both.
dressed for success and undressed for monkeybusiness
Stunning look and pics. The gradual seduction via the outdoor strip is captivating. Best pic? Oh too many to say just one. More like the view looking at the camera and the thin thong string hugging her lovely hips. You added to global warming cuz everyone is hot and panting after that set. I need a smoke now.
Amazing set of pics! V looks absolutely amazing!![]()
These pics of Gorgeous Vanessa are So Lovely. Your Beauty will be Admired for Many Years to come. And your outfits are just Perfect for your Amazing Body……Thank you both……![]()
What a beauty!!!
I know exactly how you feel. I grew up in London. I haven't been back for twenty years and that was only for work. We've been living in the middle of nowhere for over thirty years. Now, I don't think that I'd recognise much about where I grew up. I certainly don't have any wish to go and find out. I'm a lot more comfortable in the countryside.That's a very generous offer F4U. We don't get to Sydney much these days, which is probably just as well because we'd only get lost. We are both natives of Sydney and are still very fond of the place, however, we would not feel comfortable living there now. Country life becomes addictive. There are many spots around here in the country side that could be used for a few pics etc. but not as relaxing as the place we just sold. Thanks again.![]()
I know exactly how you feel. I grew up in London. I haven't been back for twenty years and that was only for work. We've been living in the middle of nowhere for over thirty years. Now, I don't think that I'd recognise much about where I grew up. I certainly don't have any wish to go and find out. I'm a lot more comfortable in the countryside.
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/vids-1/red-dress-in-the-garden/?view=roll