Can’t see the attachments , but I can see what your hand is attached to Richard, and a very nice handful it is too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can’t see the attachments , but I can see what your hand is attached to Richard, and a very nice handful it is too.
Can’t even see the post.....well bugger me, there was nothing in those pics that was explicit but they were still taken down.
It's getting to the point where I'll be reluctant to load anything up. Would this be a programme of some sort deleting what it sees fit ?
Absolutely gorgeous on a stunning beach!Thank you everyone for the 'welcome back' as it were![]()
I have loaded up the photos of Valla Beach to SP for those who are unable to get onto Flickr.
A few comments need a reply; and will do so but have run out of time today.
https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/cool/valla-beach/