Virus A.Broad (PM Interest)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
A biochemical weapon was being tested by a group of terrorists in a secret lab in Russia, it was meant to be a deadly virus that would cause fever, heart failures and decaying of brain texture. The Virus was a total failure, instead of creating a powerful killing virus had the terrorists created what they thought was a powerful sex drug and not a virus. It made those who drank it horny and sexually needy, and highly fertile, for a duration of twenty four hours. Determined not to let their resources go to waste the terrorists had the drug put into pellets and sold on the streets.

But they couldn't understand that if they had taken the time to investigate the virus they would have understood that its effects weren't just raised sexual needs, stamina and fertility, as they only tested it on male subjects. The drug caused females to transmutated, their bodies were changed to be the perfect breeding vessels and the changes were permanent, except the heightened sexual urges those went away as normal but their bodies remained the same. Once the drug was sent off in shipments across the world and taken by the population the drug mutated once it came in contact with the female genes and it began to spread to through contact as the drug was spread through anything the affected touched within twenty four hours of taking the drug and it wouldn't be long before an epidemic broke out.

One of those who got affected by this virus is a young man in Britain, and this is his and his broads story.

OOC: High School genius student tries out the new sex drug on a dare from his friends, he tries to keep himself from showing his arousal, female teachers and fellow students who touches him gets afflicted and their bodies changes as they get him alone and demand him to fuck them, his sperms impregnating them all and once the daze of lust is over and he has ravaged many women, including some of his own family, he finds himself tinkering with the virus and other things, hoping to stop it or somehow lessening the damage as he understands that if the virus is left uncontrolled will the planet be overwhelmed by the baby boom that will come from it. He will also do some experiments with the virus to make some hot sex games with his women, furry, transformation and etc.

-My Character-
Name: Richard Quattro
Age: 18
Hometown: Edinburgh
Height: 6'2"
Body: Swimmer Built, slim but well toned muscles.
Hair: Dark red, long and wavy.
IQ: 245
Family: Two Mothers(One is his stepmother who was his father's mistress before he died in a car accident.), Two Older Sisters, One Aunt. (Father Deceased)
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1033566
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hehe, well glad to see interest, but pm further OOC things kay? ;)
 
My name is Richard Quattro, I am of an Irish heritage though my father's line comes from a Gaelic heritage, thus the name Quattro, which was adapted to our line's name to cover up our Gaelic heritage during the dark age of suppression by the Church. While most people think of me as a prodigy or genius do I just consider myself hard working, I wish to become a designer and builder of future technological wonders, robots, space ships, I want to make them all possible for me to create. And with this brain of mine and my hard work I shall make certain that my dream succeeds.

Though that doesn't mean I do not enjoy the simple things of life, I like to play soccer, rugby and many video games. I'd also like to enjoy sex but my high school is mostly focused on sports and thus are every girl looking out to date and have sex with those on the teams. I've never made it on any of the mas I am not considered built enough to do sports. Though I just think the coaches do not like me, the school's staff are all women and they see me as an eyesore because I am smarter then them, did I mention that they are high strung feminists who think a man who is better then them is a sexist bastard? The only woman on the staff who doesn't glare at me behind my back is my own mother who is a teacher herself.

Well this final month of school was one of the worst, I got A+ at every test but got detention every week for reasons made up to just torment me. After all the tests had been finished and I had gone through three days' worth of detention hours I went to a night club to enjoy the time. But what I didn't realize was that some of the sport jocks of the school had decided to torment me for the final day by putting a sex drug in my drink when I wasn't watching.

I suddenly hot all hot and bothered and had to get to the bathroom to jerk off, but no matter how much I jerked and came i couldn't get soft. After six hours of constant orgasm, which should have been impossible for the human body, I managed ot get my cock flaccid for another hour, long enough to get a big protein shake down my gullet before I got home. I spent around six more hours in the bathroom jerking off and eating protein bars, and as the sun came up I was finally flaccid again and I quickly cleaned up the mess I had caused, easily five galleons of sperm in the toilet and on the toilet. I then collapsed on my bed and just dropped out cold, snoozing with my cock punching the mattress as I laid naked and I leaked sperm over the sheets.

And that's what I am waking up to now, my body rested and refreshed, but my lower body from stomach to toes slick with sperm. Groaning I hastily rolled my sheets and put them into the laundry basket before running into the bathroom to take a shower, not bothering to get dressed. The two voices of my Mothers called me and my sisters to the kitchen for breakfast and I just felt a deep hunger in my gut from the amounts of protein rich sperm I had fired. Three months of summer vacation was waiting for me so I do not intend to let this last month of disasters bother me and I step down the stairs dressed in black boxers and a white sleeveless T-shirt. My family was rather open when it came to dress codes indoors, heck sometimes my sisters went around in their bikinis to tease me, and now with the fact that my cock was leaving a bulge even when flaccid in my boxers would let me tease them in return. I enter the kitchen, kisses my mothers' on the cheeks before sitting down a plate of heavy breakfast on the table, not noticing the slight fluster on my mothers' cheeks.
 
Last edited:
"Good morning, Richard!" The first to greet Richard when he got downstairs and into the kitchen was Cathy, as usual. Cathy was twenty-four years old, and worked as an accountant. She had always gotten very good grades in everything she directed her effort at, and Richard being the only man left in the family, she had grown kind of close to him, compared to her other sister. She saw him almost as a sort of equal, her intelligence nearly on par with his but her achievements above his (if only because of the age difference. She was wearing her usual office outfit, ready to go out and have her last day of work before she took her vacations month.

Although it wasn´t work she had been thinking about. That morning, she had used the toilet before Richard was up. And now, her eyes were fixed on his the way a predator´s would on their prey. Cathy, however, had a difficult time figuring out what the burning sensation throughout all her body could mean, because she surely couldn´t be thinking of that with her brother...

Richard´s two mothers were putting breakfast on the table. Miranda, his biological mother, was wearing jeans and a blue sweater, apparently ready to go out to run some kind of errand. She adjusted her glasses as she sat down, the fluster on her cheeks obvious, but she did a very good job of hiding her thoughts as she sized her son up the way she had never done it before. "Hey, honey. Did you have fun last night with your friends?"

"You got back really late last night..." His stepmother, Clarisse, stepped right beside him, wearing a black dress, not too formal but not too homely either. She leaned forward to put a dish on the table with sausages, a fried egg, lettuce and toast, rubbing his shoulder and the side of his head with her massive breasts. That was something fairly normal in a house with four extremely well endowed women, and a reason of much envy from all the guys back at school... but Richard did not see the eyes of his stepmother. She was flustered as well, but unlike Miranda, barely hid her intentions. Her eyes were narrow with naughtiness, sensual images dancing slowly in her mind as she caught the scent of shampoo and gel from him. "Did some lucky lady delay you, maybe...?"

"As if!" The loud, proud voice of his other sister, Pamela, startled everyone. She was a bit hot too, as obvious by her wearing a grey tank top that was so small, that it did not even touch her chest under her huge breasts, forming more of a curtain over them than a proper clothing article. And below that, she only had grey panties on, which were not the decent kind either, dipping low to her crotch. Sure, this wasn´t the first time she did that kind of thing, Pamela had always been a bit of a wild thing. But the effect on everyone around her was much more powerful this particular morning. "He couldn´t catch a cold if the cold had sentience!" She walked to the fridge, and the way her tits bounced (making her hard nipples quite evident under her top) and her hips swayed left and right, the fabric right over her buttcheeks moving like a boat in a wild storm... well, it was more than enticing.
 
I just rolled my eyes, Mother Clarisse would always tease me like this, she was just as bad and Auntie. And while I normally tell them everything I do on my own so am I not comfortable to tell them I spent the entire night jerking off from six in the evening to six in the morning. "I went out alone this time, the others were too busy with preparing for their summer vacations. and no I didn't have any lady company, you know that never happens Clarisse. I just ate something that didn't quite fit with me and spent most of the time in the bathroom getting it out of my system."

We refereed both our mothers as mom or mother when not together but when they were both together we refereed to them by their names to not confuse ourselves and them. I shoveled lots of eggs, bacon, ham slices, sausages and toast on my blade and ate it with a wolfish like hunger. Even as my bitchy sister Pamela started stating her own version of my love life, though I did not deny it for two reasons, one I was hungry and not eager to be bothered by petty squabbles. Two, I knew she was right since the girls in school are part of the entire town's gossip network and spread a lot of things about me, so I have little chance for a woman from town to even look at me without giggling about some made up rumor. Heck the only time I had, had a proper date was when I went on a vacation to Africa and had a short fling with an older woman who had been under lots of distress in her work at the airport so I helped her out and it grew to a month long relationship which ended with us parting as friends, I still send her letters, she's currently working as a flight attendant for the british airlines.

As they began to talk about wwhat to they were doing for the day did Mother Miranda ask me what I would do today and I took time to swallow my food before I responded. "I was thinking of swimming in the pool for the rest of the morning before going to the park to do some jogging." I noticed that some of them were eying me and licking their lips, but I just thought they were licking traces of food off their lips, Pamela was eying me and looking away before eying me again, as if she was having a hard time looking away, but I didn't bother with that as I took my glass of orange juice and drank it with long gulps, not noticing how they followed my throat swallowing the juice with hungry stares on their flustered faces.
 
The four women´s eyes were almost entranced with Richard´s every movement, and their own eating and drinking was done only thanks to muscle memory and the primal need to satisfy their hunger. However, there was another primal need that was fighting desperately in their minds to come up to the surface, and only a strong dose of self-control managed to keep them acting as normal.

"I intended to swim in the pool this morning as well." Pamela said in a very cutting way, sitting at the table with a milk carton she had taken from the fridge. However, realizing her tone, she quickly added. "But you can swim as well if you want." She stared intensely at Richard, although her eyes were not the only part of her body that seemed very intent on reaching him.

Pamela worked as a swimming teacher in the local pool, and used the family´s to exercise. Having a very competitive and aggressive character, though, meant that everyone knew better than to try and swim at the same time as she did. She was fast, and the pool did not have that much space in it compared to a proper, olympic-style one. She also discouraged others from joining her in the pool, so it was pretty strange for her to tell Richard that he could join her. Even more having in mind that Pamela disliked Richard openly, even though he was her brother. She had caught him staring lewdly at Cathy and her as they were swimming in the pool once, and she had a very arrogant attitude toward him.

"I might use the pool as well, once I am done cleaning the house..." Clarisse said, making eyes at Richard. It was not unusual for her to make eyes at people, because Clarisse was a bit of a `liberated´ woman. But making them at her stepson was very strange. The other women would have commented on that, but they were flustered as well, and feeling the same way they perceived Clarisse to be feeling.
 
I just shrugged, they were acting strange today but I just thought of it as the summer vacation messing with their heads a little and just kept eating until I felt my gut speaking out its satisfaction and I stood up from my chair, not bothering to hide my half hard cock sicking out the left leg of my boxers as it had happened before and nobody noticed and I left to get dressed, not noticing how eyes kept tracing my phallus. Entering my room I stripped off my clothes and put on a pair of swimming pants my sister Pamela had gotten as a teasing gift during my eighteenth birthday, tight trunks professional swimmers used. Taking a big towel from my closet, my Ipod and a bottle of cola from my mini-fridge I left for the pool, waving good bye to those who were leaving for their own businesses.

Deciding to take it easy I stretched my legs and arms for ten minutes as I had eaten before going into the water, getting out all my stiffness I jumped into the water and began to swim laps across the water. I started out with an easy frog swim, slowly pushing my way across the water, the warm summer son having heated up the water rather well, after four laps of frog swim I began to do some butterflies, something I learned from Pamela for a dare, which I won, she had to run across the pool naked while the entire family watched, ah that had been a wonderful day. As I finished with the sixth lap I was a bit out of breathe and decided to take a breather.

With earplugs in my ears I let myself float in the water for about twenty minutes, it is very soothing, but the sound of the morning traffic keeps me from getting any real peace. And when a shape suddenly flies over me in a perfect swan dive, splashing me with water, I just know my peaceful morning had ended as I saw Pamela's smirking face as she rose out the water after her dive and stepped out of the pool, her sexy body all wet and glistering in the sunlight, making my cock rise up. Deciding not to let her do another of her crazy "disturb my brother's peace" plans I decide to swim towards the edge of the pool to get out and get into the sun chair, though after I hear her dive in again am I shocked to feel hands gripping my crotch and rubbing my cock as I am stepping out of the water and a husky voice speaks into my ear. "Oh don't leave brother, the water's sooo nice and hot this morning."
 
Pamela

I didn´t know what was so weird with me this morning, and I didn´t care.

It had started after I went to the bathroom to use the toilet and take a quick shower, in that order. I always showered with scalding hot water, but once I was done, I realized that my belly burned and ached inside. That my nipples were hard, and my breathing shallow. My mind was a bit numb as I wrapped a towel over my luscious body. And it certainly seemed attractive in my eyes when I looked at myself in the mirror like I was preparing to look my best for someone. Who? I was not sure... until I went down to the kitchen.

I disliked Richard since the time I caught his unguarded, lustful stares at Cathy and me one day we were both at the pool during a particularly hot summer, wearing skimpy bikinis so we could get the best possible tan. However, when I put on some underwear, the very brushing of my top on my hard nipples made me shiver and gasp, and I had to slide my panties up my legs very slowly. I was... horny, plain and simple. And I got the distinct impression that fingering myself would not be enough. Upon seeing Richard in the kitchen, I knew fingering was not an option, because I had one much, much better. And Richard seemed very willing to provide, as I stared, transfixed, at his erection. The very sight made my insides jump with excitement.

That was when I knew I wanted... no... needed my brother´s cock inside me. And he had given me the perfect excuse to approach him in private.

And now, a few minutes later, I found my body burning with need and desire, hardly cooling off in the water. My fingers wrapped around his cock and rubbed him firmly. I was sizing him up more than pleasuring him. I didn´t need or want any foreplay, he was going to be inside me. I just knew it. I knew he was going to penetrate me with his engorged cock and make me beg for release. The idea of him refusing didn´t cross my mind for one moment. Neither did the idea of using a condom. "God, brother... I never knew you had such a tool...!" I exclaimed, trembling with uncontrolled arousal, my pussy already getting wet in my bikini. I was wearing a black, side-tie two-piece bikini. The top cupped my tits, literally, the rim barely covering my nipples completely which were now peaking painfully against it. The bottoms dipped down into my crotch, showing off my athletic midriff, with the strings that held it up tied into two tiny knots on my well-rounded hips. Rubbing them against him as my fingers kept stroking his cock, I licked his earlobe. "What do you say we have some fun, Richard?"
 
Oh god! This was NOT happening! This got to be me falling asleep in the pool and having a wet dream! And there goes that theory as I feel her nibble my earlobe, giving me a slight tingle of pain, nope not a dream. My body is frozen in mid-movement of stepping out of the pool, my sister's finger stroking my length while her awesome tits rubbed up and down my spine. I tried to speak but no words came out and finally as she slipped out my cock from my trunks and stroked the bare skin I finally got out of the shock as I felt the same painful throbbing of my balls from yesterday, only this time not as strong.

My cock hardened out even further and thick precum begins to leak from my tool, I feel myself losing the internal battle of not having hot incest sex with my hot sister. It lasts for around thirty seconds before I let my bod fall back into the pool and her hands releases me. I retaliate by turning myself around while under the water, seeing her knot ties I get a smirk and with a simple tug from both my hands her bathing suit practically springs off her body and floats away. Rubbing my face against her skin I swim upwards, rubbing my head against her smooth pussy, along her toned stomach, between her full breasts and then emerging face to face with her flustered smirking face and growl huskily against her panting lips. "You're on Pamela."

Normally I wouldn't act like this but I was too horny to care if I was going to ram my cock into my sister right now, grabbing her body I press her against the edge of the pool and kiss her, my hard hot cock pressing against her stomach and her swollen labials which suckles against the lower part of my meaty pole as I grind against her pussy, kissing her with my tongue.
 
His teasing only increased my already terrible need to have my own brother take me widly in our own family pool. My shameless, black bikini floated away, revealing my magnificent body. Although that was not saying much by our family´s standards, I knew there were dozens of boys and men who lusted after my body. The few I let enjoy my body had always lost control and taken me hard, calling me all sorts of nasty things as they fucked me raw, and out of these, few, if any, had managed to please me. However, I knew that with my brother, things would be different. I didn´t understand why I knew, I just couldn´t imagine any other result from having my own brother trap me against the pool´s edge than screaming like a slut as I came.

I panted wildly and flustered, looking into his eyes with obvious desire as he came in for the kiss. I leaned back, drawing him in. My delicious thighs parted while my arms rested on the edge of the pool, one hand grabbing onto it, the other descending along the slender body I was surrendering so freely and recklessly to him.

"Come on, Richard..." I muttered with some difficulty, the arousal clouding my mind and making me tremble with excitement. "... take me here... now...!" I begged at the same time my fingers parted my pussy lips to reveal the pink insides underwater, hungry for his cock.
 
I leaned forward and claimed my sister's panting lips, my hips jerking forward and splitting her spread vagina's tender flesh like a spear, my phallus filled her up, the head pressing against a small opening at the furthest end of her womb. Her warm insides squeezes tightly around my dick, I can feel them jerking in suction like motions, suckling my cock as if to try and milk out my sperm from the balls and through my penis without an orgasm. I slam my hips against hers, pressing her against the edge of the pool, her large breasts squeezing and rubbing against my chest and throat as I pump against her beautiful body.

With my left hand free from gripping the edge of the pol I grasp one of her full breasts and squeezes it, making her gasp out ,releasing herself from our kiss and I bite down on her throat like a dog dominating his bitch. "God your pussy is sucking me in Sis! You are such a horny slut of a bitch aren't you?! Desiring your own brother to pump your tight little snatch full with his seed!? ain't that what you want slut?!" I do not know why it came over me but I growled this out as I kept biting and nibbling her neck and throat, probably pent up frustration and anger for her bitchy personality, and gods it felt good to let it out as I ram her against the edge of the pool ,the water splashing between us, splashing over our pumping bodies.
 
All the disgust I had felt against him, all the ill will I harboured for him, were completely and absolutely gone from my mind when my brother stuffed me full with his cock. One moment, I thought his cock had blocked my throat. The next, he pulled out, and I instantly felt the need to have him back inside. He didn´t disappoint the harlot I had become. My body kept bumping against the pool´s edge and wall, his cock almost crushing me against it, as irregular, uncontrolled moans of pleasure escaped from deep within myself.

And then he grabbed my huge breast, his fingers sinking into the flesh I was always so proud of and flaunted around. A sudden bang of pleasure went off in my mind, and awoke my senses a bit more. I could feel every glorious inch of his baby-maker rubbing its way in and out, in and out, forcing my tight pussy to open up for him and only him. "Oh, God! GOOOOOD!"

It was so good I just couldn´t believe I had spent all this time scoffing at Richard, when I should have been inviting him into my room, or even to the pool I worked at so he could bang the living daylights out of me.

"God your pussy is sucking me in Sis! You are such a horny slut of a bitch aren't you?! Desiring your own brother to pump your tight little snatch full with his seed!? ain't that what you want slut?!" He shouted at me, and I grinned right back, my eyes glazed over. "Yes, yes! Fucking yes, Richard! Fill me up!" I gasped right back, almost breathless from the incredible pounding he was giving me. I imagined myself exhausted and with my pussy and my womb full of his thick, creamy spunk taking me, forcing me to be his whore, planting one or more babies inside me! That idea just grabbed my brain and squeezed it like he was squeezing my breast, and pleasure came out like a rain that ran down my body. I tensed up as my orgasm started announcing its presence, making my slutty cunt grip Richard´s marvellous tool harder. My mind and body wanted him to cum inside me and knock me up like a fucking slut! Cum, cum, cum, cum all insire me, painting my womb white and swelling my belly in due time, before I gave birth to his child!
 
Fuck I was really losing my mind here! My hips kept pounding against her clenching pussy, her walls sucking me in like a vacuum! It was so good it was making me delirious! I kept biting and suckling on her throat until I lowered my head further and heaved the tit I was groping and swallowed it and a good mouthful of titflesh and sucked, hard, white pressing my teeth together and grinding her fat teat between them. She screamed out in blissful orgasm and I felt her walls quake and clench around me like a pussy shaped vibrator and my cock, swollen beyond need for relief, erupted like a hose into her fertile womb, filling her with my fertile seed as I kept pumping into her clenching insides.

We kept going for about twenty minutes, our bodies unable to stop orgasming, her belly was bloated with my seed and much was leaking out into the pool's water. And then our energies were spent, but my cock had somehow remained hard and I didn't feel drained, I felt more energized in fact. But my sister was completely out of it, eyes staring blankly and drooling sliding out of her full lips, her tongue hanging out like a panting dog, god she looked so hot like that. I gently pulled out of her cunt and carried her out of the pool before putting her down on one of the sun chairs, my seed pouring out of her pussy in thick gushes, I put a plastic bowl beneath the chair so the cum wouldn't spill all over the floor, it felt... wasteful.

I then stretched my body and left for the sun chair by the side of the house, intending to put some distance from my well fucked sister, not noticing that I was completely naked. And I also didn't notice my step mother Clarisse stepping out of the house, dressed in a one size too small bikini with a thong, staring at me with a flustered hungry look as I sat down on a sun chair, a bottle of sun tan oil by my side if I felt that it was getting too warm.
 
Back
Top