WA State roll call

Are there ANY freaks out here in the Yakima Valley or surrounding areas?

I am so in need of a female version of me to FUCKING FREAK OUT WITH!!!!! Also, how the fuck do I get my photo posted up here? Let me know please...thank you.
 
EbombOrgasm said:
Also, how the fuck do I get my photo posted up here? Let me know please...thank you.
You can either add it to your profile, or you need 99 more posts to get an avatar (the pic under peoples' names).
 
Bored in SW Washington

Southwest Washington here. Chehalis/Centralia (UNfortunatley) to be exact. Boring as hell down here. Help! Willing to travel! :)
 
Spokane (sort of) here

Hello all,

All you women know that even Large Computer Geeks need lovin' too!
Got's to find me a willing woman!

Any local ladies up for a chat? Or playing tag w/ posts? :cool:
 
Washington women seem to be a bit busy with other things in their lives...and are looking for something other than what could be presented here on this thread....oh well...onward :cool:
 
Could it be that some of us simply like to be a little more anonymous as far as location? Actually, I am a proud Washingtonian.
 
metaltwister said:
Washington women seem to be a bit busy with other things in their lives...and are looking for something other than what could be presented here on this thread....oh well...onward :cool:
lol, washington women... I think that statement has more to do with women in general than just the ones who live here in WA.
Sure, I'm busy a lot, but if I like you enough, I can definitely make time for you.
I find that a lot of the men on Lit seem to think it's the womens fault that THEY can't get any.
Rethink that. :catroar: :D
 
thiscouldbtricky said:
lol, washington women... I think that statement has more to do with women in general than just the ones who live here in WA.
Sure, I'm busy a lot, but if I like you enough, I can definitely make time for you.
I find that a lot of the men on Lit seem to think it's the womens fault that THEY can't get any.
Rethink that. :catroar: :D

OK Ok...so generalized statements aren't the best to make. I know women in other states and countries who certainly work hard at making time for those who interest them. And, granted, just hopping on and saying "...Hi I'm horny... wanna do it..." hardly is an invitation to get to know someone better...generally (there I go again)

And Inna, I can understand the need to stay somewhat annonymous...particularly when some men have the sense of a wandering dog in heat (I've worked with guys like that)
 
And Inna, I can understand the need to stay somewhat annonymous...particularly when some men have the sense of a wandering dog in heat (I've worked with guys like that)[/QUOTE]


Some do, many are really good about respecting the right to keep some distance until a clear invite is sent their way. ;)
 
metaltwister said:
<snip> And, granted, just hopping on and saying "...Hi I'm horny... wanna do it..." hardly is an invitation to get to know someone better...generally (there I go again)

And Inna, I can understand the need to stay somewhat anonymous...particularly when some men have the sense of a wandering dog in heat (I've worked with guys like that)
I think you nailed a couple of big reasons right here. When I started posting on a couple of threads like this, even though my intentions to get to know and talk to others platonically were clear, I received a glut of responses requesting pics, cybersex, phone sex, meeting, etc. Most of them were pretty standard, though several gentlemen got creative, detailing what they planned on doing to me, asking tons of personal questions, how much they'd love to feel my tits surrounding their "monster, rock-hard cock," and not taking, 'No, thank you.' for an answer. Yes, I realize this is Personals, but I don't take that to mean everyone's looking for something sexual, and didn't appreciate the assumptions others made.

Please don't get me wrong...I've met many incredibly nice, respectful, fascinating men at Lit and in the WA/PNW threads. I'm not saying everyone's sex-focused; maybe the ones who aren't are just a little less vocal or don't post here.

So, I lurk, but haven't been excited about posting in these threads, especially when most of the messages are of the "looking for fun in ____" variety because I don't really want to deal with another experience like I had before.. The only kind of fun I'm looking for is meeting new people and good, mostly non-sexual (unless it's informative and part of a normal conversation) conversation. I'm guessing some other women are thinking (and perhaps fearing) along the same lines.

I think you make a really point about extending invitations to get to know someone, Metal. If most of the posts conveyed a genuine desire and intent to learn about others, have great conversation, and make platonic friends first, I bet participation, especially by women, would increase. I'm not sure about others, but the majority of my relationships (including sexual) have started with friendship.

At any rate, it's something to consider and might be worth a try. :)
 
SweetErika said:
I think you nailed a couple of big reasons right here. When I started posting on a couple of threads like this, even though my intentions to get to know and talk to others platonically were clear, I received a glut of responses requesting pics, cybersex, phone sex, meeting, etc. Most of them were pretty standard, though several gentlemen got creative, detailing what they planned on doing to me, asking tons of personal questions, how much they'd love to feel my tits surrounding their "monster, rock-hard cock," and not taking, 'No, thank you.' for an answer. Yes, I realize this is Personals, but I don't take that to mean everyone's looking for something sexual, and didn't appreciate the assumptions others made.

Please don't get me wrong...I've met many incredibly nice, respectful, fascinating men at Lit and in the WA/PNW threads. I'm not saying everyone's sex-focused; maybe the ones who aren't are just a little less vocal or don't post here.

So, I lurk, but haven't been excited about posting in these threads, especially when most of the messages are of the "looking for fun in ____" variety because I don't really want to deal with another experience like I had before.. The only kind of fun I'm looking for is meeting new people and good, mostly non-sexual (unless it's informative and part of a normal conversation) conversation. I'm guessing some other women are thinking (and perhaps fearing) along the same lines.

I think you make a really point about extending invitations to get to know someone, Metal. If most of the posts conveyed a genuine desire and intent to learn about others, have great conversation, and make platonic friends first, I bet participation, especially by women, would increase. I'm not sure about others, but the majority of my relationships (including sexual) have started with friendship.

At any rate, it's something to consider and might be worth a try. :)

Very well said sweet lady.... I, for one, have always enjoyed your contributions to whatever thread you have posted in.

Just to add my perspective.....

I came to Lit to initialy enjoy the stories.... shortly thereafter I saw the personals as a possible means of meeting not only friends but also as a potential way to meet my "life partner".... and this is what I have always been seeking and have never tried to hide this fact.....
In the process, I have had many conversations with many ladies but despite it all needing to start with friendship, I have never met anyone yet that actually wants to take something past being friends.... despite in many cases verbalizing being either lonely or wanting to meet their partner.....
I used to think it was my luck, but in the 5 years I have been here, I have had many conversations with other guys that seem to have the same luck.... and we are not the type that come on with opening lines like "get on your knees baby" either....
A great example is all of the discussions of get-togethers in the PNW.... I know while some of it was approached as a "sexual get-together", in many cases it was also just to be a "friendly" get-together... to get to know each other better.... but nobody (with one or two exceptions) ever seems to take it seriously or is willing to commit....
So I pretty much don't post in the PNW threads anymore either... primarily because there is nothing for me to say to a post that just announces another male in another spot looking for a "hot" female....
I guess I just wish people were up front and truthful.... if someone is looking for just sex... they should say so... or if they are looking for friends and intelligent conversations, then they should make that clear.... but most of all, if a person says they are looking for a LTR, and someone approaches you, then they should at least have the courtesy to respond and get to know that person.... cause for me the number of people that do not have even that most basic courtesy has been astonishing....
 
Calvin said:
Very well said sweet lady.... I, for one, have always enjoyed your contributions to whatever thread you have posted in.[/qupte]
Awww...thanks! :rose: :kiss:
In the process, I have had many conversations with many ladies but despite it all needing to start with friendship, I have never met anyone yet that actually wants to take something past being friends.... despite in many cases verbalizing being either lonely or wanting to meet their partner.....

I used to think it was my luck, but in the 5 years I have been here, I have had many conversations with other guys that seem to have the same luck.... and we are not the type that come on with opening lines like "get on your knees baby" either....
Yep, women no doubt have an easier time of it. In a year and a half, I've met countless interesting people, some wonderful friends, and a couple of those friends have turned into more, but I think that really was just dumb luck. I'm not sure if I'd actively look for a LTR here though...seems like other sites might be better suited for meeting a match.

A great example is all of the discussions of get-togethers in the PNW.... I know while some of it was approached as a "sexual get-together", in many cases it was also just to be a "friendly" get-together... to get to know each other better.... but nobody (with one or two exceptions) ever seems to take it seriously or is willing to commit....
I noticed that, and have often wondered why the PNW crowd doesn't seem as excited about coming together and meeting as others, like Litsters from Texas, the Carolinas, Austrailia, and the Midwest. There are several Washingtonians I'd love to meet, but it's hard to organize when we're so fragmented.

I guess I just wish people were up front and truthful.... if someone is looking for just sex... they should say so... or if they are looking for friends and intelligent conversations, then they should make that clear.... but most of all, if a person says they are looking for a LTR, and someone approaches you, then they should at least have the courtesy to respond and get to know that person.... cause for me the number of people that do not have even that most basic courtesy has been astonishing....
Very true. I think a lot of people feel the Internet doesn't require the same social gestures or courtesy, which saddens me. I've been flighty lately, but I always try to respond, even if I couldn't be less interested, and tend to expect the same from others. I hope you have the best of luck with that, and finding friendship and love, Calvin!
 
Good at Waiting...

Some do, many are really good about respecting the right to keep some distance until a clear invite is sent their way. ;)[/QUOTE]


I am one who will usually wait for an invitation...I would rather be wanted than tolerated :cool:
 
SweetErika and Calvin

Too true that manners and courtesy appear to be practically non-existant- these simple things are the social lubrication that make interaction between people much pleasanter.

Quite true also, that a simple response, even if negative, at least acknowledges the other person. I think that this would be better than simply ignoring, or posting a flame thread. Thank you for your courtesy :)

Enjoy, all...
 
EroticRomanticMan said:
I visit Washington frequently can I post here too?
lol, you don't need permission sweetheart. And even if you did, I dunno who you'd get it from.
So.... You have permission from me to post here. lol :rose:
 
Back
Top