KeithD
Virgin
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2012
- Posts
- 29,626
Now, the question is, does Trump invite the Charlottesville-based UVa basketball team to the White House? And do they go?
They might, being based in the "gentlemen" tradition. (In contrast to Texas Tech fans who trashed their town just by their team reaching the finals, the shot at the end of the UVa and Texas Tech game was of UVa players consoling the Tech players, and although I live in the middle of the UVa grounds and everyone was celebrating last night, they didn't trash anything). If they go, though, I hope they don't let the bastard use them as his own props.
They might, being based in the "gentlemen" tradition. (In contrast to Texas Tech fans who trashed their town just by their team reaching the finals, the shot at the end of the UVa and Texas Tech game was of UVa players consoling the Tech players, and although I live in the middle of the UVa grounds and everyone was celebrating last night, they didn't trash anything). If they go, though, I hope they don't let the bastard use them as his own props.
