Solivagant
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2005
- Posts
- 6,891
Actually, in my av, they were responding to warm wet kisses...kenstrus2 said:Cold fingers get such a rise out your nips though babes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Actually, in my av, they were responding to warm wet kisses...kenstrus2 said:Cold fingers get such a rise out your nips though babes.
kylasdream said:I guess we will!
Solivagant said:Actually, in my av, they were responding to warm wet kisses...![]()
Solivagant said:Actually, in my av, they were responding to warm wet kisses...![]()
kylasdream said:I have a few pic's with the same results hehehehhe
Oh, do share. Are they on your thread?kylasdream said:I have a few pic's with the same results hehehehhe
Solivagant said:Oh, do share. Are they on your thread?![]()
Solivagant said:Oh, do share. Are they on your thread?![]()

Solivagant said:Then I suppose I'll just have to browse through them all![]()
Solivagant said:Then I suppose I'll just have to browse through them all![]()
kenstrus2 said:A couple of pics.
kylasdream said:those are wonderful but read my last post!!!!!!!!!
kenstrus2 said:
SassyLass69 said:You guys are TOO cute! Thanks for stopping by my thread! I appreciated your wonderful comments!
lolkylasdream said:
Well, keep stopping by my thread and maybe I can be persuaded to post more pics! Hahakenstrus2 said:OOOps a peeker. Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again and again and again. Did I say I'd like to see more of you?lol
SassyLass69 said:Well, keep stopping by my thread and maybe I can be persuaded to post more pics! Haha
Have fun you two!
Hmmm I will do that very soon.SassyLass69 said:Well, keep stopping by my thread and maybe I can be persuaded to post more pics! Haha
Have fun you two!
kylasdream said: