kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
kylasdream said:sorry hun I have to go I'm not feeling well![]()
OK hun I'll be there in a moment.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:sorry hun I have to go I'm not feeling well![]()
Good thanks..kenstrus2 said:Morning Sunbunny. She is slowly returning to her old self. How have you been?
Gsunbunny3 said:Good thanks..
kylasdream said:will this anyone do????
kenstrus2 said:Hmmmmm you are waaaay more than satisfactory.
kylasdream said:
kenstrus2 said:Cool I hope you stick around for more than that.
Thank you much sweets.kylasdream said:Oh with pic's like that.....I sure will!![]()
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/odds%20pictures/Hotpics.gif
kenstrus2 said:Thank you much sweets.
kylasdream said:are you having fun tonight?
kylasdream said:
kenstrus2 said:If you think so.
kylasdream said:I am sure there are others who think so.......![]()
but I know so!
kenstrus2 said:You're the one that counts the most.
kylasdream said:I am glad you think so.....![]()
![]()
kenstrus2 said:
Do you see any other posters?But you are the most important one.

SassyLass69 said:Haha I love peeking in on your thread. Makes me feel like a voyeur! Haha
Hope you guys are having a good time tonight!