Was it a dream?

~she lifted her hips off the chair as he took of her bikini bottoms. It felt better now. But there was a pool of her juices on the ground and she wondered how she could do all that.~

Daddy, I want your baby.....

~she grinned and bit her lip~

Whatever it takes...
 
Mark looked down at his daughter in shock. Did she have any idea what she was saying?

"Do you know what you are saying baby?"

His cock throbbed as his eyes traveled up and down his daughter. His hands moved up to roughly squeeze her breasts through the material of her swimsuit. He could feel the hardness of her nipples, as his fingers pinched the hard nubs. Reaching higher, he untied the top of her suit, exposing her breasts to the hot sun.

"If you want my baby, you'll have to do whatever I want, whenever I want. Agreed? And right now, I want to fuck those beautiful breasts of yours."
 
Cum on me, love me, fuck me good, do it all, do what you did to mommy. Make me mommy...

~shje smiled and grabbed her breasts and squished his hard cock between her soft smooth tits~
 
"I will baby...I will."

My cock was as hard as I had ever felt it before. I looked down at my baby, as she forced her large breasts around my cock. Her nipples stood proudly through her fingers, as my cock began to push its way through her soft flesh.

My own hands moved down to massage her breasts, my cock leaking precum between her breasts, lubricating the passageway for my hard thrusting cock. The head of my cock disappearing from view as I pulled in back into the safety of her fleshy mounds, before thrusting forward as far as possible, the head of my cock pressing against my babys lips.
 
~every upstroke, she tried her best to lick the head of his dick when it got neared. She moved her breasts against his thrusts, making his pleasure, grow. She knew what he wanted and she would give it to him. She loved him more than a father now, but as a lover~
 
Her soft breasts had totally captured my cock. My fingers working over her hard nipples, at the same time massaging the fleshy mounds, as I watched my cock slide through them.

The engorged head of my cock pushing violently through her tits, her tongue moving between parted lips to circle the head of my cock on every thrust. It almost felt as if my cock was on fire. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I began to hesitate at the end of each stroke, allowing my daughter to take my cock into her mouth, her lips clamping around my shaft tightly, while her tongue continued to circle the tip.

"I need to fuck you soon baby, or I'm gonna cum right here."
 
~with every thrust into her mouth she made sucking noises~

Please daddy, cum now and prolong it all

~she sat up and sucked his cock all the way in her mouth and sucked for all it was worth~
 
"Oh God Baby"

Her mouth felt so good on my cock. As my cock sank all the way into her hot, wet mouth, I lost control, and began to shoot my cum. My hands moved to her head, and pulled her closer to my body, my cock lodged deep in her throat, as wad after wad of hot sticky cum flowed from my cock into her waiting mouth.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, as the last few wads spurted from my cock and landed on her chin, and on her beautiful breasts.

"Mmmm thats just round one Baby." I moaned as I gazed at her magnificent body.
 
~she smiled and licked her lips and looked seductivly up at her father, or son to be lover. She licked her tits that hung with his cum. She smiled as she cleaned herself up~

and that was alot...but now that you've came, the second course will be alot longer...

~she said as she sat back and spread her legs, exposing her cunt~
 
Mark watched as his sexy daughter licked his cum off her breasts. The way she held her breasts, as her tongue snaked out of her mouth to slowly lap up his cum was so erotic. His eyes took in her sexy cunt, as she slowly spread her legs. He was definately going to fuck her sweet cunt, but first he needed to fill another need.

Moving down between her legs, Mark lowered his face until his lips brushed up against the smooth skin of her cunt. His tongue slowly parting her outer lips, licking deeply, before finding her clit. His tongue softly licking circles around her clit, before moving deeper into her cunt.His hands reaching up to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples, as his tongue worked over her sweet sweet pussy.
 
~she groaned and sat back as his expert tongue started to slide ove rher oozing cunt. Her juices trickled out as normal. She wondered if he knew she squirted when she came...she grinned and smiled, she hoped she could surprise him. She monaed and arched her back as his tongue snaked over her sensitive cunt~
 
Marks tongue snaked deep inside his daughters oozing cunt. His tongue attempting to lick up all her juices, before moving back to her erect clit. Circling her clit with his tongue, licking the area around her clit, before giving her clitty a few direct swipes.

Bringing one hand down from her firm breasts, slowly one finger into her cunt, as his tongue continues to work on her clit. Feeling her hips moving slightly against his face. Still using his other hand to stimulate her hard nipple.
 
Last edited:
Oh gawd daddhy...

~she groaned as she arched ehr hips and moned, rubbing her other tit. She suddenly felt his finger in her grow, for he put two fingers in and she could hold back her orgasm any longer~

Daddy.... I'M COMMING!

~she groaned out loud as her hips heaved and then her juices squirted out of her and onto his face and then became a dribble and then nothing~
 
Mark looked in wonder as his daughters juices squirted out of her cunt, and all over his face. He had heard of this before, but never experienced it. Sticking his tongue out of his mouth, he licked all around his lips. Tasting her cum, loving the taste, and finding himself wanting even more.

"Wow Baby, that was pretty intense."
 
~her legs started to shake from her continuous orgasms as they got smaller and smalled. She smiled at his comment as she tried to get her breathing back~

Daddy... I've gotta have ur cock...please

~she begged her breathing slowing down and her face turning iots color back to normal~
 
"Ok Baby, you can have my cock again....just as soon as you get me hard."

It had been several minutes since I had cum, but I wasn't 18 anymore. My little girl was going to have to do a little something to get me rock hard again.

"How are you going to do it. Than tell me how you want me to fuck you. Describe it to me."
 
~she smiled and sat up as she started to stroke his monster cock. She licked her lips as she pumped it with one hand~

I want you to fuck that cock of yours right up my sweet, hot cunt of your daughters. I want you to fuck your daughter been than her mother. I want you to fill her stomach with cum, so much that it will make her cum and if by chance have a child with her daughter.

~she smiled, it had been her dream to have a child of her fathers and she really didn't mind having one, she could easily support it to~
 
Mark gazed in wonder at his daughter, as she slowly stroked his cock back to hardness, the lust evident in her words. The fact that she wanted to have his baby was a little disconcerting.

His cock was rapidly rising to the challenge, as her hand flew along its length, her palm rubbing across the tip every time, sending shivers down his spine.

"How do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to take you on all fours, bent over this chair, on your back? How do you want your daddy to fuck you."
 
Do it all, fuck me from behind, I'll fuck you or you can just fuck me however, I'm your sex doll...

~she said, sucking on his cock now and then pulled it off. She sat back and spread her legs wide, opening her pussy~

Take me....
 
"Get on your hands and knees" Mark demanded, if she wanted to be his sex doll, he'd treat her like one.

"I'm gonna do anything I want with you from now on. I'll use any hole at any time. I'll wake you up in the middle of the night as I slide my cock deep inside your pussy."

Mark waited for his lovely daughter to assume the position before him. He wondered how she would react to him toying with her ass, as he fucked her hard from behind.
 
~all she could do was lick her lips and assume the position. She felt her tits fall from her body and just hang there and as she hung there. She waited for the dick of her father to plug her hole~
 
Mark slowly positioned himself behind his daughter, his eyes roaming over her beautiful body. He loved the way her large breasts hung beneath her body, and the way her firm ass was raised in the air, waiting for him to slowly sink his hard cock into her tight pussy.

Reaching around her, he slowly squeezed each breast in the palm of his hands, as he rubbed his cock all over her juicy cunt, and along the crack of her. Finally reaching back, he positioned his cock at the opening to her cunt, and began to work himself deeper into her tight tunnel.
 
~she felt the head of his monster dick slowly slide into ehr tight depths and she moanded for now, he was in control. The other night was odd buyt now it was pure lust~

Yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me like a lover...

~she groaned as he filled her up completely~

Oh god!
 
Marks cock forced it's way deeper into her tight cunt, until he was buried completely. His hands were mauling her breasts, as he began to work his hard cock in and out of her cunt.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me like a lover" he heard her moan. Mark was more than happy to comply with her wishes.

"Like this baby" he asked as he began to thrust harder, and deeper into her wet cunt. His stomach flattened out the firm orbs of her ass with every deep thrust into her cunt.
 
~right when his hands pinched her nipples. She came right then and then he lifted her off and lifted her up. His strong arms supported her by her sift thigh buts his ramming of his cock only made it go deeper~

Oh god daddy, yes! Fuck me, oh gawd!

~she groaned as she came again and again. This was amazing and she would love to do this everyday~
 
Back
Top