What are YOU reading?

True. I also don't read relationship or self help.

I only read history or biography

The last fiction I read was a few years ago called the prophecy I think, by Chris kuzneski, wasn't a bad book actually
 
I only read history or biography

The last fiction I read was a few years ago called the prophecy I think, by Chris kuzneski, wasn't a bad book actually

The last biography I read was about John McCain.
 
I read lance Armstrong

Still to this day think it's a disgrace how much shit he got for cheating.

So many others do it and nothing happens to them. Drawn and quartered in the court of public opinion.
 
Recently finished Sons and Lovers by D.H.Lawrence.

Just started The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
 
Nothing but an anatomy textbook right now. Over break I have something like 16 books to read. And I'll most likely finish them all in 3 weeks....The struggles of being a voracious reader
 
Love In The Time Of Cholera (El amor en los tiempos de la cólera)
by Gabriel García Márquez

Romantic tragedy, love lost and found and sí cholera making it worse at the end.


Also see the movie with Javier Bardem, ¡excelente!
 
an historical fiction about bess of hardwick, a truly amazing woman who lived during the reign of elizabeth i and was the second wealthiest woman next to the queen....it was a rarity back then for women to have their own wealth, but she was a canny woman!:)
 
Love In The Time Of Cholera (El amor en los tiempos de la cólera)
by Gabriel García Márquez

Romantic tragedy, love lost and found and sí cholera making it worse at the end.


Also see the movie with Javier Bardem, ¡excelente!

i've not read the book yet, but the film is fantastic! :)
 
Nothing but an anatomy textbook right now. Over break I have something like 16 books to read. And I'll most likely finish them all in 3 weeks....The struggles of being a voracious reader

so you're an expert at anatomy eh? :D

(i know it's a predictable line, but i couldn't resist....hehe :D )
 
Almost finished with book two of Game of Thrones, aka A Clash of Kings. Oh those kings be a clashin'!
 
I finished Karen Rose novel yesterday and woke up with an urge to revisit Dan Brown

*goes to her bookshelf* now where the hell did i put Angels and Demons?
 
About to start All Quiet on the Western Front. I'm becoming interested in WWI as we approach the centennial.
 
I finished Karen Rose novel yesterday and woke up with an urge to revisit Dan Brown

*goes to her bookshelf* now where the hell did i put Angels and Demons?

Do you not have your bookshelves in alphabetical order by author? :eek:
 
Back
Top