What is everyone's favorite positionn(s) ?

Madisonn3

Novice explorer
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
46
I had a lot of fun answering some of the questions on here, so I thought I'd ask on myself.
What is your favorite sexual position? Or positions if you have several.

Personally I like to do different positions, not just stick to one. But my favorites are Mating press and cowgirl, with a male partner. Or 69 with a woman.
 
Knees and elbows. I like the submission and accessibility of my body, and they don't have to see my face that way. I love how my body rocks and my nipples and my preggy belly drag the dirt as they bang me from behind, and it's easy for me to lift my head so they can drill me from both ends.
 
Knees and elbows. I like the submission and accessibility of my body, and they don't have to see my face that way. I love how my body rocks and my nipples and my preggy belly drag the dirt as they bang me from behind, and it's easy for me to lift my head so they can drill me from both ends.
Dirt??😳
 
Knees and elbows. I like the submission and accessibility of my body, and they don't have to see my face that way. I love how my body rocks and my nipples and my preggy belly drag the dirt as they bang me from behind, and it's easy for me to lift my head so they can drill me from both ends.
This position was the best during pregnancy. Never got spit roasted tho lol. too bad that window has closed for me.
 
Missionary, laying on her, propted up on my elbows holding her arms above her head. Her legs around my waist. Kissing her neck, while listening to the fast pops from pumping her pussy deep, bouncing her ass into that mattress. Feeling her tits shake on my chest, as Im putting just enough weight on her to hold her down. She'll cum easily in that position, and usually ends with me flooding her pussy too.
 
Knees and elbows. I like the submission and accessibility of my body, and they don't have to see my face that way. I love how my body rocks and my nipples and my preggy belly drag the dirt as they bang me from behind, and it's easy for me to lift my head so they can drill me from both ends.
I've never been pregnant (obviously, given what dangles and bounces between my legs) but I love to be on my knees in the dirt sucking cock. Still waiting to get fucked that way.
 
Back
Top