What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
monique1971 said:
a few for tonight

These pictures make me imagine a long slow fuck, with you on top, riding and grinding as I fuck back and knead those gorgeous breasts of yours. I'd love to watch you cum as you rode me that way.
 
You mean this whole thread started because you sent pictures of your beautiful body to a guy that never responded? That guy is a fool.

Of course, we are all better off because of it :) . I'd certainly like to see more :D . Keep it up Monique. You are beautiful. No man in his right mind should not respond to you (even if there were no pics involved).
 
herkeyfan said:
You seem to be much happer than when you started this thread. Dlad your doing better. Keep smiling & posting. Thanks

You picked up on this? I'm impressed. In fact, I am happier, although those who know me well can attest that my moods change like spring weather.

I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.
 
HardOne06 said:
What a thread. I just found it and looked through the index pix and they are just great. You have a fantastic body and great breasts. I would have lots of fun with them :devil: :devil: Hell, I'd fun with your whole body if you'd let me. :D :p :D

Thank you...welcome to the thread. I'll try to update the index soon! But there are some newer pictures scattered around from about page 31 onwards...
 
QreeSRdr said:
No man in his right mind should not respond to you (even if there were no pics involved).

Well, and it would work the other way too...people should try to respond to one another, even online. Manners, people, manners.

Thank you for your lovely post, QreeSRdr.
 
monique1971 said:
You picked up on this? I'm impressed. In fact, I am happier, although those who know me well can attest that my moods change like spring weather.

I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.
yes it can...it bolsters your self confidence and feeling of worth. i know posting to my thread has made me very happy
 
monique1971 said:
You picked up on this? I'm impressed. In fact, I am happier, although those who know me well can attest that my moods change like spring weather.

I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.


I know that looking at your pics, and interacting on here has made me feel better....
 
monique1971 said:
I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.

You are certainly a tonic!
And you are very good for my circulation, if you know what I mean :devil:
 
I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.[/QUOTE]


I would say it can make one happier. Anytime I can see such a lovely woman as yourself I feel lots better.
 
monique1971 said:
You picked up on this? I'm impressed. In fact, I am happier, although those who know me well can attest that my moods change like spring weather.

I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.

In a word. Yes.
 
Yes Ma'am, I will use ever ounce of manners to hear you, see you, well and anything else...
 
monique1971 said:
You picked up on this? I'm impressed. In fact, I am happier, although those who know me well can attest that my moods change like spring weather.

I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.

We were just having this conversation over on the general board, lit is like theripy by wikipedia, everyone can contribute so you just weed out the crap and there is a lot of good stuff there ;)

I am glad you are in a happier place, pictures look better when you are happy, even if we arent looking at your face :D
 
Re

monique1971 said:
You picked up on this? I'm impressed. In fact, I am happier, although those who know me well can attest that my moods change like spring weather.

I feel insane for even saying this, but this thread has been therapeutic. Can Lit make a person happier? What a thought.
Does that mean we can all get honorary degrees as Psychologists?

I would like to get you on my couch for a "session" or two :kiss:
 
Just a quick hello :D Yay for busy weeks.. today ismy third 18+ hr day on the go in a row... i can't do it anymore! hope to see some new pics around soon!
 
Hi everyone...I've been having a busy week myself but hope to be back soon with lots of new pictures!
 
VaBoy said:
Yes Ma'am, I will use ever ounce of manners to hear you, see you, well and anything else...

Southerners are famous for their manners, or so I've been told....
 
Waiting

monique1971 said:
Hi everyone...I've been having a busy week myself but hope to be back soon with lots of new pictures!
We will all be anxiously awaiting new pictures of your stunning beauty! :heart:
 
Brave Maximus said:
Good evening Monique. How are you doing tonight?

Honestly? Slightly drunk after entertaining an visiting colleague. Much wine was consumed. I feel like one of those Japanese business who bond with coworkers by drinking.
 
Nothing wrong with that at all :D - I got to know a few of my best friends while they were drunk.

Though, I think you drunk would be rather funny ;)
 
Brave Maximus said:
Nothing wrong with that at all :D - I got to know a few of my best friends while they were drunk.

Though, I think you drunk would be rather funny ;)

Why? Do I seem like the kind of person who behaves ridiculously when drunk? maybe I will take off all my clothes and take pictures and post them on the internet?

oh, wait, nevermind....
 
Back
Top