Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shooting clowns is not a crime.
I am diggin' the Doc!
I am not, I wrote a fetish short once about fucking a clown. They don't scare me anymore.
Thanks, I'm diggin' you too!
Hmmmm....this might be the first time that "Jezzilee" and "fucking clown" appear in the same post!
Here ya Go.. Clown guy for ya
http://costumefail.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/candyman-clown-briefs.jpg

But I can see his face, takes all the mystery out of it!!
this clown blindfolds his victims.
On the one hand, there are clowns. But on the other hand, there are jezzi-style hugs.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/1c/b9/e11cb9d3a06593ac80c2543f35fe60ce.gif
Between the two, I think there's a clear winner.![]()
He just got a little more interesting!
I looked for a clown giving the mandatory hug but could not find even one! Clowns may be bastards after all!
I am gonna stick to the scary clowns! They are much less disturbing.
Could you forward that - I need to desensitize? Clowns are as creepy as fuck and I'm sure they're intended to allow us, the audience, to ridicule something we're all secretly terrified of, which is being laughed at ourselves. Is this too deep for this thread? I'll get me coatI am not, I wrote a fetish short once about fucking a clown. They don't scare me anymore.
I wouldn't be so sure about that!Hmmmm....this might be the first time that "Jezzilee" and "fucking clown" appear in the same post!