MrFantasyMan
Just Me...Poetry & Prose
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Posts
- 14,134
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morrigu said:Why don't you rub me and see![]()
![]()

MrFantasyMan said:*rubs her head...rubs her belly...rubs her butt*... sure hope something works...![]()
Morrigu said:I think your wish has been granted![]()
..................
...................
MrFantasyMan said:..................
...................
![]()
can't wait for that knock at my door...![]()
Morrigu said:*knock knock* Trick or treat?![]()
...well aren't you just precious... 
MrFantasyMan said:...well aren't you just precious...
...now come inside and I shall get some cider...and cake!...
![]()
![]()
Morrigu said:Cider makes me rather drunk................but I love cake, is it chocolate?![]()

MrFantasyMan said:we feed each other...![]()
![]()

Morrigu said:So you have cake and I have.................erm me...........so I feed you me?![]()
...over, and over, and over... 
MrFantasyMan said:that works......over, and over, and over...
![]()
Morrigu said:Ah a guy who just doesn't stop...............my kind of man![]()

MrFantasyMan said:if it works...keep doing it...if it feels good do it again...![]()
![]()
Morrigu said:Well I feel good to me...............here, feel![]()

MrFantasyMan said:perhaps I should try all the feel good spots...![]()

MrFantasyMan said:all that I will need...![]()
Morrigu said:So where will you place them.................just out of interest?![]()

MrFantasyMan said:here and there...they seem to have a mind of their own...![]()
hills and valleys are where they do the best work...![]()
Morrigu said:I think they've just brushed against something.........................