Whats Your Current Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daizie said:
Thanks hon.
No flashlight needed cuz you are a bright enough star shining here on Lit sweetie. :heart:

Daizie!!! You totally just LINED ME!!!!!!! You need to come out and play with me more often! :rose: :kiss: :heart:

(Ok, seriously, you made me blush and I loves you!)
 
Gracie29 said:
Daizie!!! You totally just LINED ME!!!!!!! You need to come out and play with me more often! :rose: :kiss: :heart:

(Ok, seriously, you made me blush and I loves you!)
:kiss:

Twas no line...but only the truth. Lit is a better place because of you.

(Sorry for the blush....you wear it well honey. Love ya back!)
 
Gracie29 said:
Aging, my ass . . . :rolleyes:

Damn it. I forgot. You gotta help me come up with a costume.

Rock Stars are easy.....tight jeans, high heeled boots, tight studded shirt with lots of cleavage, leather coat...and of course sunglasses..... :cool:
 
Sassyfrass said:
Rock Stars are easy.....tight jeans, high heeled boots, tight studded shirt with lots of cleavage, leather coat...and of course sunglasses..... :cool:

*grins* You can pull it off. I don't do sexy. *shakes head* I'm thinkin' along the lines of a clown. *nods* Mwahhhhhhhh! I'm off for a bit.
 
Gracie29 said:
*grins* You can pull it off. I don't do sexy. *shakes head* I'm thinkin' along the lines of a clown. *nods* Mwahhhhhhhh! I'm off for a bit.

Everybody will think you're a pervert....better be a cute clown....... ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top