Where do you feel free?

I feel free at the nude campground, or anyplace I happen to be naked.
 
In the middle of the night, with the door locked, dancing wildly and laughing at myself
 
Today I feel free in my heart as a very special friend that I thought I had lost over 2 years ago came back into my life.
 
I thought about this and I just realized that I have not felt 'free' in a very long time. In fact, I believe that I have subconsciously NOT thought about it, because right now that fact feels like its choking me...
 
I thought about this and I just realized that I have not felt 'free' in a very long time. In fact, I believe that I have subconsciously NOT thought about it, because right now that fact feels like its choking me...


(((((((((((shykitty)))))))))))))))


I feel free where I'm headed off to this week-the Highlands of Scotland

And I get to share it with him this time
 
I thought about this and I just realized that I have not felt 'free' in a very long time. In fact, I believe that I have subconsciously NOT thought about it, because right now that fact feels like its choking me...

*Hugs* I hope you find that freedom again soon. Sometimes it's easier or safer for our emotions to ignore it.
 
Thank you both, Janey and Wings, for the hugs and support.:) Wings you are spot on with your statement, and I have long been the ostrich with her head in the sand, lol. I appreciate the understanding, though, very much!:rose:

And Janey...you are turning me pea-green with envy! I can so imagine your flight over those wonderful Scottish hills (I believe, yes?) And to be able to do it with your hearts desire, well, that just makes me sigh with longing...:rose:

((((Wings))))
((((Janey))))
:rose:​
 
I thought about this and I just realized that I have not felt 'free' in a very long time. In fact, I believe that I have subconsciously NOT thought about it, because right now that fact feels like its choking me...

I'll join in the hug parade too......*big warm hugs*........


I hope you find your bliss sooner than you think.
 
Back
Top