Which Lister is this????

Greetings folks

“Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 
ain't I an idiot- I voted for myself!!!

now DB's pm makes much more sense now -_-"

I'm going to say C this time. I'm at such a loss!
 
"There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge."
Napolean Hill
 
OK folks.. sorry for the delay..... the list will be up soon. Once it is all fruther guesses will be void, so please guess in the next couple of minutes if you haven't already?
 
Ok... it seems to be a 2 horse race... or is it? :D

A. (MSH2)
bluefoxlady
BullDawg69
Essa
Golden Silence
luv1
sno 22
turtledove
Valkyrie2006
whspr


B. (mark197205)
BlueMorpho
butterscotch
hotsxylady
lexielou2
Mike2697
molly hunter28
Morrigu
pleaz me
Shreik
sunbunny3
tnblondie
Vampladydi

C. (Mike2697)
Lady Reiha
Trombonus

D. (sno 22)
lovemonster

E. (DirtyBear)
Azuldrgon
NotForSale

F. (Golden Silence)
rozezwild

The answer.... soon. :)
 
Back
Top