Which Lister is this????

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE....

The lists will go up soon..... so any last minute guessers hurry up.

Again people... a plea for pics and permission for use of names, etc.... otherwise this thread will stop. I'm running very low. :(
 
OK... here's who guessed what...

A. (Salsarita)
BlueMorpho
CCaprice
hotsxylady
magicalhands
molly hunter28
Morrigu
NotForSale
Razzbeary

B. (Lady Reiha)
BlackWolf65
Lady Reiha
lexielou2
Mike2697
sunbunny3

C. (Sweet n Curious)
Golden Silence
MSH2
webbo1

D. (TheDivine MsM)
No-one

E. (ImpishSeraph)
Azuldrgon
Essa

F. (fire breeze)
bluefoxlady
BullDawg69
lovemonster
luv1
rozezwild
Shreik
turtledove
Valkyrie2006
Vampladydi

Answer in a jiffy :)
 
It was :)

Salsarita​


Points to: -

BlueMorpho
CCaprice
hotsxylady
magicalhands
molly hunter28
Morrigu
NotForSale
Razzbeary
Salsarita




Scores so far: -

lexielou2 - 30
Razzbeary - 30
molly hunter28 - 20
magicalhands - 19
pleaz me - 19
Vampladydi - 18
NorCalMan2007 - 17
skme - 17
Sweet n Curious - 17
turtledove - 17
Azuldrgon - 15
BullDawg69 - 15
BlueMorpho - 14
elizabeth22673 - 14
Morrigu - 14
Daizie - 13
simply subbie -13
Valkyrie2006 - 13
nowgirl - 12
trent0553 - 12
butterscotch - 11
CCaprice - 11
Essa - 11
rozezwild - 11
Scribbleros - 11
Sprinkles22 - 11
sunbunny3 - 11
FantasySlut - 10
daddysbadgrl728 - 9
DDgirl - 9
hotsxylady - 9
DaBears34 - 8
Dreamingoflove - 8
Lady Reiha - 8
Marshal Nash - 8
nctoddmc - 8
sunbunny3 - 8
webbo1 - 8
Golden Silence - 7
RedHairedandFriendly - 7
Sassyfrass - 7
Shreik - 7
skinneydip - 6
tolyk - 6
Trombonus - 6
BlackWolf65 - 5
bluefoxlady - 5
ICR - 5
Kylan - 5
Mike2697 - 5
AussieAngel - 4
charmed1 - 4
joeys-game - 4
lovemonster - 4
NotForSale - 4
schmoe128 - 4
TheLadyofShallott - 4
Bender Rod - 3
---E--- - 3
garbage can - 3
VaGentleOne - 3
whspr - 3
chronicle tenko - 2
Domsheena - 2
hereandthere - 2
HottieMama - 2
mrtnmoon - 2
MSH2 - 2
MsTexas - 2
NorthernPA4U - 2
Salsarita - 2
Slowride469 - 2
asian_princess - 1
DLL - 1
Ladythunder - 1
lovin69 - 1
MrFantasyMan - 1
sno 22 - 1
Spenser41 - 1
thiscouldbetricky - 1
tnblondie - 1


Those listers whose pics grace this thread so far are: -
Morrigu, VaGentleOne, asian princess, DirtyBear, FantasySlut, skme, Marshal Nash, molly hunter28, NorCalMan2007, Sassyfrass, lexielou2, lexielou2, DaBears34, Essa, Sprinkles22, elizabeth22673, BlackWolf65, pleaz me, Golden Silence, CCaprice, BullDawg69, simply subbie, tolyk, daddysbadgrl728, Kylan, BlueMorpho, molly hunter28, DirtyBear, RedHairedandFriendly, charmed1, Scribbleros, Valkyrie2006, turtledove, Vampladydi, BullDawg69, nctoddmc, Lady Reiha, nowgirl, Salsarita, joeys-game, sunbunny3, Razzbeary, elizabeth22673, chronicle tenko, Sweet n Curious, butterscotch, butterscotch, hotsxylady, whspr, nowgirl, Trombonus, AussieAngel, TheLadyOfShallott, molly hunter28, tnblondie, bluefoxlady, Valkyrie2006, BlueMorpho, Salsarita

A few rules
I post a pic people send to me (please... I need them to keep the thread going.. male and female ones wanted). The pic is left up for a day or two.... and people guess. All those who guessed right get a point

The person who provides the picture used AUTOMATICALLY gets a point... BUT... they can still pretend to guess... to play with ya minds... the alternates can also guess, as they don't know who it is.

People who it is KNOWN may know who it is.. if they KNOW and PM me, they can get a 'crafty point' by misleading people and voting wrongly. You can ONLY get a 'crafy point' if you KNOW who it is.. and it is generally known that you know who the person is... if this isn't the case, just guess normall and don't give it away.

Once you have guessed that is it. No changing or editing. Edited posts are void.

PLEASE don't give away who it is if you know (or think you do). It spoils it for EVERYONE.


62.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2047/2109719714_46734abdb6_o.jpg

a. MSH2
b. mark197205
c. Mike2697
d. sno 22
e. DirtyBear
f. Golden Silence
​
 
Okay...I probably am the worst one here to guess these things....

I'll take A, dear Slitch Master :kiss:
 
I got one right..............*twirls around* :)

Hmmmm now I think I'm going to follow Lexi here with a B and a sly lick ;)
 
Knickers! I was wrong *grumbles* I never win nought nore nothing nore neither.

I'm going for "A"
 
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Is Furry like AN-I-MAL!! :p:p :cattail::cattail:

Guessing the Handsome MSH2 --so A Purrrrrlease!:cattail:
 
Back
Top