humphrey Thinking about your bum Joined Jul 21, 2002 Posts 6,253 Dec 19, 2008 #8,151 Oooh what manly legs.. Waits for abuse
fire_breeze Softly Seductive Joined Jul 17, 2007 Posts 47,777 Dec 19, 2008 #8,152 Hmmm.... E please, thank you Only one got it right? Wow...
lovemonster Living life to the full! Joined Jun 15, 2006 Posts 122,091 Dec 19, 2008 #8,155 I'll go for C please Bear. I'm shit at this.
I IrishSprite Literotica Guru Joined Apr 27, 2007 Posts 27,006 Dec 19, 2008 #8,156 Im guessing C please
shykittyme Literotica Guru Joined Mar 16, 2007 Posts 3,469 Dec 19, 2008 #8,158 ------- Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
shykittyme Literotica Guru Joined Mar 16, 2007 Posts 3,469 Dec 19, 2008 #8,159 ------ Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
B bequ23 Going green Joined Feb 16, 2006 Posts 18,032 Dec 19, 2008 #8,160 Sorry, bad form. I apologize. Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
mark197205 Sgt Cervix Basher Joined Mar 16, 2004 Posts 227,437 Dec 19, 2008 #8,161 Hmmm, I'm gonna go with B...
Sienna In Love With Music Joined Apr 9, 2001 Posts 58,105 Dec 19, 2008 #8,163 Well... I have no idea, so I will go for... C
MollyDolly 50 Shades of Cray Joined Nov 4, 2007 Posts 37,681 Dec 19, 2008 #8,165 I have no idea! I do like the shoes though *sigh* I still have a sexy pair in my closet that hasn't been taken out on the town though, so I hope whoever owns those shoes treats them well and takes them out for dinner every now and then So, I'm going with "B"
I have no idea! I do like the shoes though *sigh* I still have a sexy pair in my closet that hasn't been taken out on the town though, so I hope whoever owns those shoes treats them well and takes them out for dinner every now and then So, I'm going with "B"
Golden_Silence We moon when its sunny Joined Jun 20, 2006 Posts 18,223 Dec 19, 2008 #8,166 I'll guess at C
EnglishRoseFox Rosie Two-Scoops Joined Sep 19, 2007 Posts 54,669 Dec 20, 2008 #8,167 Total guess at C thank you DB
Vampladydi Gone Joined Apr 6, 2004 Posts 11,077 Dec 20, 2008 #8,168 Ladie's feet are so not my thing...hell, feet are not my thing...totally uneducated guess of "B".
imnauti Ready to go topless! Joined Sep 25, 2008 Posts 9,636 Dec 20, 2008 #8,170 One of these days I'm really gonna get good at this.... but for now I'm guessing D
phantom_goddess Literotica Guru Joined Mar 30, 2008 Posts 3,861 Dec 20, 2008 #8,171 how about C for me please, Mr. Bear
tolyk Checked out Joined Feb 2, 2004 Posts 45,663 Dec 20, 2008 #8,172 I'm going to try A this time DB
RedheadedSub Awaiting Adventure Joined Dec 13, 2007 Posts 4,267 Dec 20, 2008 #8,173 A please Mr. Bear
G Guest Guest Dec 20, 2008 #8,174 Aphrodite Reborn bequ23 firebreeze are correct. Final Points table molly hunter28 - 15 skinneydip - 15 fire breeze - 14 RedheadedSub - 14 janeyl - 12 Morrigu - 12 shykittyme - 11 Vampladydi - 11 bequ23 - 10 EnglishRoseFox - 10 humphrey - 10 webbo1 - 9 lovemonster - 8 NotForSale - 8 mark197205 - 7 PearlNecklace - 7 sasebrats - 7 SlowRide469 - 7 sunbunny3 - 7 teasing tim - 7 AphroditeReborn - 6 Golden Silence - 6 IrishSprite - 6 MollyDolly - 6 tolyk - 6 bluefoxlady - 5 lexielou2 - 5 Shimmygirl23 - 5 simply subbie - 5 tabitha benoit - 5 Trombonus - 5 NorCalMan2008 - 4 phantom goddess - 4 basic desires - 4 Azuldrgon - 3 BradBigBrain - 3 geronimo appleby - 3 Razzbeary - 3 xdrakkarx - 3 Domsheena - 2 rbijon - 2 ApprenticeApril - 1 Dawg - 1 Daizie - 1 Dark Moon00 - 1 DarkStarr39 - 1 Husker1987 - 1 imnauti - 1 JagMan777 - 1 juicybaby - 1 Lady Liz - 1 Lady Reiha - 1 riftheotherone - 1 RyanBlack - 1 Sienna - 1 tnblondie - 1 Thread over. Sorry to those who provided pics.
Aphrodite Reborn bequ23 firebreeze are correct. Final Points table molly hunter28 - 15 skinneydip - 15 fire breeze - 14 RedheadedSub - 14 janeyl - 12 Morrigu - 12 shykittyme - 11 Vampladydi - 11 bequ23 - 10 EnglishRoseFox - 10 humphrey - 10 webbo1 - 9 lovemonster - 8 NotForSale - 8 mark197205 - 7 PearlNecklace - 7 sasebrats - 7 SlowRide469 - 7 sunbunny3 - 7 teasing tim - 7 AphroditeReborn - 6 Golden Silence - 6 IrishSprite - 6 MollyDolly - 6 tolyk - 6 bluefoxlady - 5 lexielou2 - 5 Shimmygirl23 - 5 simply subbie - 5 tabitha benoit - 5 Trombonus - 5 NorCalMan2008 - 4 phantom goddess - 4 basic desires - 4 Azuldrgon - 3 BradBigBrain - 3 geronimo appleby - 3 Razzbeary - 3 xdrakkarx - 3 Domsheena - 2 rbijon - 2 ApprenticeApril - 1 Dawg - 1 Daizie - 1 Dark Moon00 - 1 DarkStarr39 - 1 Husker1987 - 1 imnauti - 1 JagMan777 - 1 juicybaby - 1 Lady Liz - 1 Lady Reiha - 1 riftheotherone - 1 RyanBlack - 1 Sienna - 1 tnblondie - 1 Thread over. Sorry to those who provided pics.
basic_desires outside the square Joined Mar 12, 2003 Posts 21,530 Dec 20, 2008 #8,175 DirtyBear said: Thread over. Sorry to those who provided pics. Click to expand... can anyone please explain?...
DirtyBear said: Thread over. Sorry to those who provided pics. Click to expand... can anyone please explain?...