Which Lister is this????

Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.

Bear mate,

We can see that you are upset, just keep in touch here and on Im yanno???

I'm always open for a chinwag ;)
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that, DB. Thank you for all your work on your fantastic threads :) Your effort is always appreciated!
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.


I can only echo what GS said, I understand all to well how your feeling as you've been there for me, now its my turn to be there for you if ya need me, you know where to find me..anytime..
 
I know what that is like DB- thank you so much for your hard work on this thread-- and every other thread you have ever graced:kiss:

We all wish the best for you :)
(even if we do hate that you ended this thread! :kiss: :kiss: )
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.

DB :kiss: :kiss:

You know where to find me if you need anything.

And thank you thank you thank you for everything :kiss: :kiss:
 
Bear, dude, pull yourself together, man!

otherwise we'll send foxy round to your gaff to give you a stern telling off.

...jesus, you lucky, lucky bastard! :D

seriously though, bud, you're loved. :)
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.

Take care Dirty Bear and know there are many people here who care about you!!! :heart::heart:
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.

Sorry you feel you don't want to go on with this for the time being.

Even though I'm shit at it, I quite enjoyed it.

Luv ya. :kiss:
 
Just feeling very low at present.... about Lit and life. Sorry.

I have pics stored and may use them in the future, but at the moment, I just really feel a bit fragile.

Again.. ever so sorry.

awwww Mr. Bear, i hope things get better for you :kiss:

take care hun, just know that you're loved around here.
 
Bear, dude, pull yourself together, man!

otherwise we'll send foxy round to your gaff to give you a stern telling off.

...jesus, you lucky, lucky bastard! :D

seriously though, bud, you're loved. :)

LOL GA I just saw this! You know I don't do stern tellings off!

However, in this case, if I thought it would work I might make an exception! I loved playing this! :(
 
LOL GA I just saw this! You know I don't do stern tellings off!

However, in this case, if I thought it would work I might make an exception! I loved playing this! :(

just pile your hair up, wear those glasses, with very little else 'cept a pair of boots with killer heels. that should sort the Bear out. (well, it works for me)
 
Bear, dude, pull yourself together, man!

otherwise we'll send foxy round to your gaff to give you a stern telling off.

...jesus, you lucky, lucky bastard! :D

seriously though, bud, you're loved. :)

As if I would be stern with anyone.....................
 
ok... ok.

After quite a lot of PMs.... just wish I got as many on a NORMAL day. :eek:

And quite a few people begging and pleading

And... even more promising bodily threats and retribution...

I'm gonna post another and see how it goes.

Stay tuned. :eek:
 
ok... ok.

After quite a lot of PMs.... just wish I got as many on a NORMAL day. :eek:

And quite a few people begging and pleading

And... even more promising bodily threats and retribution...

I'm gonna post another and see how it goes.

Stay tuned. :eek:

:eek: I'll be away for a couple days, but I swear I'll guess as soon as I can! :D

*hugs* Thank you, DB :)
 
ok... ok.

After quite a lot of PMs.... just wish I got as many on a NORMAL day. :eek:

And quite a few people begging and pleading

And... even more promising bodily threats and retribution...

I'm gonna post another and see how it goes.

Stay tuned. :eek:

YAY! *hugs the bear tight*
 
Back
Top