Which Lister is this????

OK... the worst kept secret since the end of 'Sixth Sense' is.. it's

Kylan​
:D

Those with a point: -

Azuldrgon
BlueMorpho
BullDawg69
butterscotch
charmed1
Daizie
DDgirl
---E---
Golden Silence
Kylan
lexielou2
magicalhands
molly hunter28
Morrigu
NorCalMan2007
pleaz me
Razzbeary
Sassyfrass
Scribbleros
SecretLove69
simply subbie
skme
Sweet n Curious
trent0553
tolyk
turtledove
Valkyrie2006
Vampladydi


Scores so far: -

Razzbeary - 19
lexielou2 - 18
pleaz me - 17
NorCalMan2007 - 16
skme - 16
hdlynnette - 14
magicalhands - 12
molly hunter28 - 11
SecretLove69 - 11
BullDawg69 - 10
simply subbie -10
Azuldrgon - 9
Daizie - 9
elizabeth22673 - 9
FantasySlut - 9
DaBears34 - 8
Essa - 8
Dreamingoflove - 7
Marshal Nash - 7
trent0553 - 7
DDgirl - 6
Golden Silence - 6
Sassyfrass - 6
Sprinkles22 - 6
sunbunny3 - 6
tolyk - 6
BlueMorpho - 5
CCaprice - 5
ICR - 5
Morrigu - 5
BlackWolf65 - 4
Kylan - 4
Mike2697 - 4
Rozezwild - 4
Scribbleros - 4
Sweet n Curious - 4
turtledove - 4
Vampladydi - 4
butterscotch - 3
charmed1 - 3
daddysbadgrl728 - 3
--E-- - 3
garbage can - 3
nctoddmc - 3
nowgirl - 3
VaGentleOne - 3
Valkyrie2006 - 3
Bender Rod - 2
Domsheena - 2
hereandthere - 2
HottieMama - 2
joeys-game - 2
mrtnmoon - 2
MsTexas - 2
NorthernPA4U - 2
Slowride469 - 2
Trombonus - 2
asian_princess - 1
DLL - 1
lovin69 - 1
RedHairedandFriendly - 1
schmoe128 - 1
SheraQueen - 1
Spenser41 - 1
thiscouldbetricky - 1
webbo1 - 1



Those listers whose pics grace this thread so far are: -
Morrigu, VaGentleOne, asian princess, DirtyBear, FantasySlut, skme, hdlynnette, Marshal Nash, molly hunter28, NorCalMan2007, Sassyfrass, lexielou2, lexielou2, DaBears34, Essa, Sprinkles22, SecretLove69, elizabeth22673, BlackWolf65, pleaz me, Golden Silence, CCaprice, BullDawg69, simply subbie, tolyk, daddysbadgrl728, Kylan

A few rules
I post a pic people send to me (please... I need them to keep the thread going.. male and female ones wanted). The pic is left up for a day or two.... and people guess. All those who guessed right get a point

The person who provides the picture used AUTOMATICALLY gets a point... BUT... they can still pretend to guess... to play with ya minds... the alternates can also guess, as they don't know who it is.

People who it is KNOWN may know who it is.. if they KNOW and PM me, they can get a 'crafty point' by misleading people and voting wrongly.

PLEASE don't give away who it is if you know. It spoils it for EVERYONE.



29.
http://pixcastle.com/pic/9947PeXxC/193187.jpg


a. Valkyrie2006
b. magicalhands
c. Vampladydi
d. DDgirl
e. RedHairedandFriendly
f. BlueMorpho
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lexielou2 said:
Ooo am I too late to add my guess to that long list of B... :eek:

This time..... but in future once the list is printed, that's it. That'll teach you to leave it till late. :p
 
DirtyBear said:
This time..... but in future once the list is printed, that's it. That'll teach you to leave it till late. :p

Thank you hun... :kiss:

How's this for being early so it doesn't happen again...I'm gonna go with D :D
 
DirtyBear said:
OK... the worst kept secret since the end of 'Sixth Sense' is.. it's

Kylan​
:D

29.
http://pixcastle.com/pic/9947PeXxC/193187.jpg


a. Valkyrie2006
b. magicalhands
c. Vampladydi
d. DDgirl
e. RedHairedandFriendly
f. BlueMorpho
​

I am on the phone to my image consultant as I type :D

Put my moniker beside B. magicalhands, please, DirtyBear.

Oh, an if BlackWolf comes huffin' at my door, I shall obviously say you put me up to leading him astray. :p
 
Kylan said:
I am on the phone to my image consultant as I type :D

Put my moniker beside B. magicalhands, please, DirtyBear.

Oh, an if BlackWolf comes huffin' at my door, I shall obviously say you put me up to leading him astray. :p

Don't you bloody dare!! :eek:

He's already annoyed enough at me for the music poll draw... but I managed to blame Razzy and lexie. ;) :D
 
DirtyBear said:
Don't you bloody dare!! :eek:

He's already annoyed enough at me for the music poll draw... but I managed to blame Razzy and lexie. ;) :D

:D

I can think of no real reason why those gorgeous creatures shouldn't shoulder the blame once more ...

Mind you, now you mention it, I am a bit peeved at that music draw myself.

What is BlackWolf's PM contact again? :p

:D
 
Kylan said:
:D

I can think of no real reason why those gorgeous creatures shouldn't shoulder the blame once more ...

Mind you, now you mention it, I am a bit peeved at that music draw myself.

What is BlackWolf's PM contact again? :p

:D

Maybe we can discipline them together? Take one each? ;) :devil:

And BW's addy.. sure... it's likei'm@gonnatellyou.stickitupyourarse.com :p
 
Hmmmmm well I know who its NOT sooooooo

I'll guess D please

:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DirtyBear said:
Maybe we can discipline them together? Take one each? ;) :devil:

And BW's addy.. sure... it's likei'm@gonnatellyou.stickitupyourarse.com :p

Sounds like a plan. You never know what two such wonderfully decadent women might pull on innocent guys. ;)

It came back as 'Message that said it was all DirtyBear's skulduggery that made me try to sway you, BlackWolf' undelivered.

Maybe the server is down ...

:D
 
Back
Top