While hubby is away (closed for ash13)

Horny_Aussie_72

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 10, 2006
Posts
901
About 3 weeks after I buried my wife, who died suddenly as a result of a heart attack at the age of 45, I was asked to come and see my son, Sgt Louis Walker, off as he was being deployed to a warzone.

The morning of his departure, I arrived at his house, to drive him, and his wife Ashley, to the airbase. When I arrived at the house, Ashley answered the door. She was wearing a full length sundress, with her long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, and the slightest hint of makeup.

"Louis is just finishing getting ready, Kevin. He shouldn't be too much longer." She said with her voice quivering.

"That's ok, I'm early anyway." I said, as I gave her her usual peck on the cheek hello.

"I'll make us a coffee." Ashley said as she invited me in.

I followed Ashley in to the kitchen, and sat down at the kitchen table. "How are you holding up Kevin?" Ashley asked as she busied herself preparing the coffee.

“Not too bad. I’ve been lonely, and I’ve had my moments.” I said.

“Hi Dad!” Louis said, as walked in to the kitchen. “I’ll have a coffee too Ash.”

We sat around the table, making small talk, cracking the occasional joke, in an attempt to lighten the mood. But once the coffees were finished, a sombre mood overwhelmed us.

“Ok, let’s get going.” Louis said.

I could tell just by looking at Ashley that she was close to tears, but she didn’t cry. Louis picked up his bag, and was the first one to the car. I popped the boot open, and Louis threw his bag in as Ashley locked up the house.

I got this sickly feeling deep inside me that something was amiss between Louis and Ashley, but said nothing, as Louis climbed in the front seat, compelling Ashley to the back seat. The drive to the airbase was quiet, and not much got said. I kept looking at Ashley, and occasionally spied her wiping a tear away from her face.

When we got to the airbase, Louis grabbed his bag out of the boot, and went to report in. I looked at Ashley and put an arm around her shoulder to give her some comfort. Louis came back and said “Plans have changed. We will be boarding the plane in about 15 minutes. So I have to say goodbye now.”

He shook my hand, and all I could do was say “Take care son, and come home safe.” As I pulled him close and gave him a hug.

He then turned to Ashley, and gave her a hug, and what seemed to me like an obligatory kiss. It lacked passion, romance, and sincerity. Once the goodbyes were said, he turned and left, not stopping to look back.

“You want a coffee before we leave Ashley, or would you rather I took you straight home?” I said as we walked away with my arm around her shoulder.
 
Last edited:
OOC name is spelled Ashley

I am 5'5 26 130 shoulder length black hair 35C
make the sundress spaghetti strapped and 2-3" above knees w/matching strappy heels pleasse

"I say sure I would love some coffee" I wish Louis didnt have to leave already..we hardly spent anytime together.
 
Last edited:
I went to counter, ordered 2 coffees, and walked back to the table. While I was walking back to the table, I couldn’t help but notice how attractive Ashley was. The shoes she was wearing accentuated her legs, and her peach coloured dress highlighted her natural curves and good looks, and how dark her hair was against the fabric of her dress.

“Did Louis say how long he’d be gone for? You know if you need anything, I'd be more than happy to help you.” I asked, almost in one breath, as I got back to the table. My eyes were struggling to maintain eye contact, and not drop to admire Ashley’s cleavage.
 
I have some home improvement projects I could use help with " i say
 
"Well why don't we head back to your place and you can show me what needs to be done." I say, smiling.
 
we head to my place we go to basement and i show ya washer and dryer that always runs out of whack and bounces all over..Any suggestions"I say.
 
"Easy fix." I said.

I go and get the level from the garage and return to the basement. I kneel down and fix the feet and make sure the dryer and washer are level.

As I turn my head to tell you that the machines are fixed, my eyes stop floow your legs, and stop at the bottom of your dress. "Nice legs. I mean fixed." I correct myself. My eyes not leaving the hem of your dress untill I pull myself up on the machine.
 
"Thank you much appreciated,you are a heck of a handy man I say" Unaware that when you closed dryer door hem of my sundress was caught in it as it was about to turn on.
 
"You're more than welcome." I said smiling, as my eyes wonder over your body. Watching you as you turn away after starting the dryer, and your dress drops substantially.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked my eyes roam the newly bra clad tits.
 
Last edited:
OOC edit post add what happens when dryer begins with hem of dress stuck in door
 
OOC spaghetti straps so no bra describe what ya se as straps of dress strain not to break as with one final pull the dryer....
 
The dress falls away leaving you standing there in a pair of sexy lace panties, my eyes roam your body, giving me an instant erection. "You are so beautiful Ashley. I now know why Louis is such a happy man." I couldn't move my eyes the were locked on you, roaming your body.
 
RRRIIPP fills the air as the dryer tears my thin sundress off.."AHHH' I gasp My hands instantly cover my perky 35C's as i stand there in panties and heels blushing heavily now.
 
"Ashley, no need to blush. You have a beautiful body." I say taking a step closer to you. "You know if you weren't my sons wife, I would be thrilled to have a girl like you to cuddle up with in bed." I say, my hands reaching up and trying to lower yours.
 
I am caught off guard when you lower my hands and see my perky 35C's.."Kevin what r you doing I am married to your son!" as you hold my hands at my side.I am pinned against the washer now.
 
"Yes you are married to my son. But you are so beautiful. I can't help myself." I say as I lean in trying to kiss you, pressing myself against you, pinning you against the machine with my hard cock pushing against your front, and the machine aganist your back. Knowing you cant go anywhere, I deftly slide my fingers into your panties, and pulls them down, then I lift you up to sitting on the machine, as I lean down and suck on your nipple.
 
Last edited:
OOC: boldly hook thumbs and yank panties down and hoist me on washer in just my heels post that then i will post again
 
Back
Top