Who will be next and why??

mischevious eye said:
What are we standing in line for?

next to show should be Wanton

Wanton's just dropping in to say good night folks....... :D

I reckon DGO.... will be next......come for those kisses off MC
 
Originally posted by WantonWitch
Wanton's just dropping in to say good night folks....... :D

I reckon DGO.... will be next......come for those kisses off MC


nope but my nic begins with a D... hi WW....


hmmm i don't know him but I will say MC:D
 
Originally posted by babydoll2u
I'm not MC but he is a charmer ;)


MC.... are you out there dear? :kiss:

My lady - tis fate binds us :kiss:

Sadly - I must shortly go to land of nod

Remember me in your pleasures

I sense ME is running fast

:D :rose:
 
Moi Cyrano said:
My lady - tis fate binds us :kiss:

Sadly - I must shortly go to land of nod

Remember me in your pleasures

I sense ME is running fast

:D :rose:

Don't count on him beating me here :kiss:
You'll be missed sweet man... sleep well ;)




DLL.... I sense you lurking :devil:
 
Originally posted by Moi Cyrano
My lady - tis fate binds us :kiss:

Sadly - I must shortly go to land of nod

Remember me in your pleasures

I sense ME is running fast

:D :rose:


MC faux son je le dangereux!!!!!!:D


I think ME has to be around.....;)
 
DLL said:
MC faux son je le dangereux!!!!!!:D


I think ME has to be around.....;)

Well you missed that call. I'm here.......so next will be Moi 'cause he'll want to see what I posted.
 
Originally posted by done_got_old
Well you missed that call. I'm here.......so next will be Moi 'cause he'll want to see what I posted.

Damn your eyes lol :D

I am stumpped and off to bed -
You know what I am thinking - tent - huh.

Come in ME and sort the place out

adieu DLL - quelle derierre :rose:
 
ouch... stumbled pushing DGO outta the way :p



ok DGO c'mon in now...............
 
mischevious eye said:
I'm here instead of DGO.

I think it's about time for the lovely Cate to make an appearance.
Sorry ME...

but nows about a good time for her to show up. Cate?
 
yes said:
Na na na....it's me!!!!!!!!


OK....I'm opting for Cate......come on Cate!!!!
And YES is the winner!!

It is now time for jeforest.

Hi everyone.......
 
yes said:
BINGO

we have another winner!!!!

I see Cate sneaking back in here...

How are ya Cate?
oooooooooooooooh... better luck next time Cate.

ME is certainly due
 
jeforest said:
oooooooooooooooh... better luck next time Cate.

ME is certainly due
But I am spoiling the record....

Now it is time for ME
 
may as well keep the fucked up record going (i know, i know wrong thread) :D

YES?
 
mischevious eye said:
No I'm ME LOL

BUt who knows Cate could walk through that door next.
Sorry ME... i tried to hold out for Cate but it seems she's a bit on the slow side tonight.

Denae... where are you?
 
Back
Top