jeforest
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2005
- Posts
- 915
guess everyone else is slow today as well... sorry!Moi Cyrano said:Tish none of us can cast the spell of
WW.
vinde, where are you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
guess everyone else is slow today as well... sorry!Moi Cyrano said:Tish none of us can cast the spell of
WW.
jeforest said:guess everyone else is slow today as well... sorry!
vinde, where are you?

Whoops nope it's me.WantonWitch said:Nope.... I'm not Vinde
Come on in Jeforest![]()
Vinde said:Whoops nope it's me.
Hi kym, I hope it's you next.
no you're notWantonWitch said:Nope.... I'm not Vinde
Come on in Jeforest![]()
and here i am.jeforest said:no you're notand here i am.
i say bob is next (if a 'bob' shows up i'll shit myself)

jeforest said:no you're notand here i am.
i say bob is next (if a 'bob' shows up i'll shit myself)

My ass is here and sorry WW I'm not kym.higherlevel4u said:Hi! Bob here!!![]()
Hmmm, what's that funny smell???
Come on, Vinde, get your ass in here .....![]()
Originally posted by Vinde
My ass is here and sorry WW I'm not kym.
jeforest i think it's your turn.
why yes, yes it is my turn... thank you vinde.Vinde said:My ass is here and sorry WW I'm not kym.
jeforest i think it's your turn.
jeforest said:why yes, yes it is my turn... thank you vinde.
WW is keeping an eye in here i'm sure so she'll be next

someone once told me women were always right but WRONG!WantonWitch said:You're getting to know my habits too well jeforest
Now is Higher still lurking I wonder

guess againjeforest said:someone once told me women were always right but WRONG!
please respond WW
Vinde said:guess again
but I think WW will be next.



babydoll2u said:just me![]()
jeforest

higherlevel4u said:Uh-oh .... no cigar, BabyD .....![]()
Wanton ..... cooeeee!!!![]()

ya know... we suck!Vinde said:Sneaking in before higher can.
Ok now it's higher's turn.
jeforest said:ya know... we suck!
but this time i'm right in saying WW

Originally posted by WantonWitch
*chuckles* yup.... 'tis me again
Come on down
Vinde![]()