Who will be next and why??

WantonWitch said:
Couldn't see him out there..... so here I am again :eek:


Now it's going to be


JCB........ :D

Skips past JCB and IN!!!!

I reckon ............... perhaps................. Witchie!!! :rose:
 
Originally posted by Beauty1
Nope!

Sao this time?


wow alot of action here!!! its me again...
Hi Beauty!!:rose:

0k I will say one of the gentlemen will appear...enie meanie miney hey MC:D
 
DLL said:
wow alot of action here!!! its me again...
Hi Beauty!!:rose:

0k I will say one of the gentlemen will appear...enie meanie miney hey MC:D


<-------------- hasnt had a sex change!!! :eek:

DLL up again.....
 
Saoirse said:
<-------------- hasnt had a sex change!!! :eek:

DLL up again.....

and why ruin something that works, did I say the W word so it must be WW
 
Originally posted by JCBMAN
and why ruin something that works, did I say the W word so it must be WW

wrong alphabet letters JCB tis I DLL:p

maybe the sexy siren will appear now;)
 
DLL said:
wrong alphabet letters JCB tis I DLL:p

maybe the sexy siren will appear now;)

that could describe any one of us Goddesses!!! :D

Off you go DLL!
 
I arrive....not at the right time though....

I'll say DLL and her beautiful eyes...:rose:
 
Beauty1 said:
I arrive....not at the right time though....

I'll say DLL and her beautiful eyes...:rose:

you will have to put with my ass!!!!

OK Witchie.. you're up next!!
 
Originally posted by Saoirse
you will have to put with my ass!!!!

OK Witchie.. you're up next!!

not hard to put up with your beautiful bottom Sao!!!
next UP you'll see will be JCB;)
 
Saoirse said:
you will have to put with my ass!!!!

OK Witchie.. you're up next!!

You called Sao....... :D


Ummm gonna have to be

JCB next surely.... haven't seen him post for a while
 
WantonWitch said:
You called Sao....... :D


Ummm gonna have to be

JCB next surely.... haven't seen him post for a while

nope its us girls again!!!

Waving tooooooooooooooooo........... DLL!
 
Originally posted by Saoirse
nope its us girls again!!!

Waving tooooooooooooooooo........... DLL!

Darn it - I can see I'm missing a lot of fun :D Sorry not to answer to the call.

Such delighted distractions from my work. Is it impolite to say distraction - just muddled priorities lol

DLL will I guess shortly respond

:rose:
 
Moi Cyrano said:
Darn it - I can see I'm missing a lot of fun :D Sorry not to answer to the call.

Such delighted distractions from my work. Is it impolite to say distraction - just muddled priorities lol

DLL will I guess shortly respond

:rose:

Sorry MC.... 'Tis me again ;)

Gonna be


Saoooooooo :D
 
Beauty1 said:
My turn....my turn!

I think BabyD...

Well, I waited a whole 10 mins and babydoll didn't come sooooooooo


Now who's left to play..........


DLL :D
 
Originally posted by WantonWitch
Well, I waited a whole 10 mins and babydoll didn't come sooooooooo


Now who's left to play..........


DLL :D

Moi :kiss:

Would you play and stray little m'lady ;) :rose:
perchance WW wil return
 
WantonWitch said:
Nope WW again..... unless of course I'm Witchie :D

Come on back MC :D

Sao wriggles up the front!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm... BabyD I think
 
Back
Top