Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I didn't see one damned dolphin, and gave up looking after several minutes.
(I've never been good at those types of pictures, reminds me of quote from a movie...."a sailboat is a schooner")
What about this one? You see the flowers, right?Are you sure?![]()
What about this one? You see the flowers, right?
http://obstacol.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/What-do-you-see.jpg

Nice loaf!
Nothing quite like a good French baguette.
What is this one.
All I see is cleavage?
It's a book.
Still can't see it.
I can see the trees, a couple of the dolphins, and even the flowers
but no book
Still can't see it.
I can see the trees, a couple of the dolphins, and even the flowers
but no book
Look for where the pages separate.
Okay.
Almost
but what's it on?