Will Trump Use A Nuke ?

Lazaran

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 14, 2020
Posts
26,411
I was seriously pondering the likelihood of Trump using a Nuke, and I wondered if any news outlets were seriously considering the possibility. I found this:

https://www.thenation.com/article/world/trump-iran-war-tactical-nuclear-weapon/

🤔

I had considered almost every argument for Trump using a Nuke that was contained in that article.

😳

“What are the chances that Trump (and Hegaerh) would actually do something like that”…

😑

🤬

We. Told. Them. So.

🌷
 
I know his handlers are more drunk than babyboozer but someone in his admin will reign him in, right?

RIGHT?!
 
1. Trump's aides are currently re-writing the rules of engagement for nuclear warfare to make it easier to hit the red button.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...ategy-case-regional-war-china-russ-rcna587370

2. The United States has publicly acknowledged for the first time that it has weapons orbiting Earth, ending years of official caution about describing American satellites as weapons and raising new questions about how a conflict in space would be fought and constrained.
https://www.military.com/us-space-force-confirms-weapons-orbit-heres-what-they-could-include

The Space force is refusing to say what weapons have been put into space but machine guns are going to be useless up there. Also 10 ton bombs floating around will have limited value.

3. Trump has called for resuming the testing of nuclear weapons.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c4gzq2p0yk4o

4. Trump said he would not take the use of nuclear weapons 'off the table' in any situation (which can only mean first use).
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in-any-situation/
 
Last edited:
That would suck. How likely do you think there would be retaliation by other countries?
I really don't think there would be, but we would be the scourge of the entire world is we nuked a country "which we have decimated and defeated militarily."

It's like me smacking Derpy around. Sure, it's funny, but not a sustainable plan.
 
I really don't think there would be, but we would be the scourge of the entire world is we nuked a country "which we have decimated and defeated militarily."

It's like me smacking Derpy around. Sure, it's funny, but not a sustainable plan.

Welp, the Saudi’s are getting pissed at the Houthis, the Israeli’s are getting restocked with “big bombs”, and the Iranians are reportedly working under Pickaxe mountain.

We know that regular bombs can’t really get at what’s under Pickaxe mountain, so a Nuke is the only real option (the regular “big bombs” Israel is receiving would likely be used to further degrade Iranian missile & drone production & launch / targeting capabilities to minimize any efforts at Iranian, etc retaliation).

One thing I am certain of: Aonther major attack on Iran, etc, IS coming - regardless of the Midterm results.

And a Nuke only makes sense, “because Trump” (and Hegseth).

🤔 😳 😑 🤬

We. Told. Them. So.

🌷
 
I really don't think there would be, but we would be the scourge of the entire world is we nuked a country "which we have decimated and defeated militarily."

It's like me smacking Derpy around. Sure, it's funny, but not a sustainable plan.
So, everybody won't die but with you doing the textual equivalent of a male peacock flexing. In my opinion, Trump says shit to A) Piss certain people off and B) to tell the world that the USA is #1. It's advertising. I don't swallow everything he says literally. But I get the impression that some of the people, of which a percentage post here, do.

My point is that you’re wishy -washy - on just about every issue…

Yeah, that ^ is my point.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

🇺🇸

We. Told. Them. So.

🌷
I see value in objectivity. I want to believe that at least some of the things that you advocate for have value. I believe in middle ground. But I don't want a lot of bureaucracy and I think the average citizen should be able to function without government assistance. It's a safety net, sure. I'm not totally against it. I'd be a hypocrite because I've literally been on welfare.

This is about nukes, so, in my uninformed opinion, it's a very complicated issue.

A recurring frustration for me, is that we like to consider ourselves to be "civilized." Just another two obsolete pennies from me, but I like to think a truly civilized people wouldn't be constantly trying to kill each other. Call me crazy.
 
So, everybody won't die but with you doing the textual equivalent of a male peacock flexing. In my opinion, Trump says shit to A) Piss certain people off and B) to tell the world that the USA is #1. It's advertising. I don't swallow everything he says literally. But I get the impression that some of the people, of which a percentage post here, do.


I see value in objectivity. I want to believe that at least some of the things that you advocate for have value. I believe in middle ground. But I don't want a lot of bureaucracy and I think the average citizen should be able to function without government assistance. It's a safety net, sure. I'm not totally against it. I'd be a hypocrite because I've literally been on welfare.

This is about nukes, so, in my uninformed opinion, it's a very complicated issue.

A recurring frustration for me, is that we like to consider ourselves to be "civilized." Just another two obsolete pennies from me, but I like to think a truly civilized people wouldn't be constantly trying to kill each other. Call me crazy.

🙄

You’re definitely a "good American"…

😑

🤬

We. Told. Them. So.

🌷
 
Iran sending a nuke anywhere is a zero sum game for them. This is one of the many reasons that makes what the senile warmonger says about them having a nuke so goddamn ridiculous.
 
Iran sending a nuke anywhere is a zero sum game for them. This is one of the many reasons that makes what the senile warmonger says about them having a nuke so goddamn ridiculous.

Ironically, that ^ is kinda the point of this thread:

• The ”zero sum game” argument only comes into play if the principals feel they have “something to lose”.

• The principals (DonOld AND the Iranians AND the Israelis - and maybe the Russians) are quickly approaching the “nothing to lose” point. And DonOld might believe his rotting old orange ass has the least to lose among those with “nothing to lose”…

🤔 😳 😑 🤬

We. Told. Them. So.

🌷
 
Back
Top