*Your Favorite Sexual Postion*

Your Favorite Sexual Position*


  • Total voters
    136

FantasySlut

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Posts
139,858
I've searched the forums, or at least tried to, to see if there is a thread like this one......I couldn't find anything. If there is, then my apologies :)...Also, I saw this on another site:)

If you had to pick ONE sexual position, what would it be and why?

Or, just tell us your favorite position that works best for you and the reasons why you like it........and if we haven't heard of it before......describe it to us......OR better yet, show PICS :D


As for me, If I had to choose....it would be *woof woof* :p :devil:


p.s.Ooooopppsss my bad and my apologies......I truly didn't know about....I typed in *position....sexual position, etc*....and it didn't come back with another thread like this one....:( If you think I should close this down.....then we'll just stop posting in it ....
 
Last edited:
FantasySlut said:
I've searched the forums, or at least tried to, to see if there is a thread like this one......I couldn't find anything. If there is, then my apologies :)

If you had to pick ONE sexual position, what would it be and why?

Or, just tell us your favorite position that works best for you and the reasons why you like it........and if we haven't heard of it before......describe it to us......OR better yet, show PICS :D
Well it was here just yesterday! This same post =)
 
FantasySlut said:
Darn! Really?

Where? I never saw it....sowwwwyyy folks
Wait wait,maybe it was somewhere else..or im losing my mind or well yeah im prolly losing my mind..I do know it was not a poll =)
 
I like me on my side..**** leg up on partner's shoulder...bottom leg straddled by him...him holding onto top leg as he fucks he deep :nana:
 
FantasySlut said:
Ooooopppsss my bad......I truly didn't know about....I typed in *position....sexual position, etc*....and it didn't come back with that thread....:(

If you think I should close this down.....then we'll just stop posting in it ....


no let it run....poll may get more replies......


I choose other....rocking chair..deep and g spot plus leaves her hands free..... :)
 
Does depend on the mood and location.

Hmmmm either from behind or with me on top. Can I have more than 1 favourite :)
 
doggy for sure...something about the feel from that angle and the sight of a nice ass and hips :devil: :devil:
 
In the day (pre-arthritic knees...lol), for oral? Hovering just above my man's face....mmmm....:eek: :) :catroar:
 
Receiver on top - For riding hard
With the woman on top,I can watch her face as she gets closer to cumming and also ability to look into her eyes.
Plus being able to enjoy her breasts with hands and lips,also I enjoy my hands around her hips and raise her up and push her down om my cock. :devil:
 
I'm for the woof woof position too... access to your ladies ass if she is willing.

Also love the spoon position, can get in nice and deep as well able to kiss and caress the lucky woman.
 
poppy1963 said:
In the day (pre-arthritic knees...lol), for oral? Hovering just above my man's face....mmmm....:eek: :) :catroar:
mmmm what id give to have you hovering over my face :D how ya been?
 
Looks as if most have *voted* for the woof woof lol....I can understand why though.....coming from both the male and female perspective :D
 
Woof, woof!

Allows for a great view, spanks and control too, holding the hips, plus I can reach anything I want to play with at the same time. :nana: :catroar: :nana:
 
au_man said:
Woof, woof!

Allows for a great view, spanks and control too, holding the hips, plus I can reach anything I want to play with at the same time. :nana: :catroar: :nana:
NOW you're talking:D
 
FantasySlut said:
NOW you're talking:D


doggy is for the lazy people..lmao....actually positions depend on the many things....using just one would get boring fast......depends a lot on moods. :cool:
 
FantasySlut said:
NOW you're talking:D

Perhaps a demonstration is in order... :p

This is just in reference to intercourse so foreplay is a given right. ;)
 
Back
Top