yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php




.

I love that rosy glow on those cheeks;)
 
I'm not one for posting pics anyway. I'm starting to think I'm too boring for this place. :)

Hello folks.
 
I think I'm learning ....... sort of ....... :(

That'll work... but if you want to make the pic display in your post, after you add the attachment and before you click Submit Reply, click the link that appears at the bottom of your reply, copy the URL in the new window that opens to display the pic, close that window and then click the "Insert Image" button in the toolbar of your reply - looks like a mountain in a square. Highlight the text that pops up - the "http://" - and then paste the URL from the preceeding step. Click OK and then click Submit Reply. It sounds like a lot of work, but once you get used to doing it, it goes quickly.
 
That'll work... but if you want to make the pic display in your post, after you add the attachment and before you click Submit Reply, click the link that appears at the bottom of your reply, copy the URL in the new window that opens to display the pic, close that window and then click the "Insert Image" button in the toolbar of your reply - looks like a mountain in a square. Highlight the text that pops up - the "http://" - and then paste the URL from the preceeding step. Click OK and then click Submit Reply. It sounds like a lot of work, but once you get used to doing it, it goes quickly.

Easy! :rolleyes:
 
I've been without my yummy mummy for another weekend. Supplementation is called for. I really must find an under appreciated yummy mummy closer to home.
 
I think I'm learning ....... sort of ....... :(

Nice pic :devil:

the weekend is almost over, now do I choose the suggestion of the girls might out?
Chris for actually learning how to (almost) post pics? Big Meanie for ...well just being Big Meanie!?

Or do I join MW hiding in the cupboard under the stairs......?
:D
 
Wonder how you got your name dude???? :)

Morning Yummys and the rest ..... I'll try that pic image thingy later, thanks
 
Really? You do surprise me? :rolleyes:

And that ain't easy these days. :kiss:

Nice pic :devil:

the weekend is almost over, now do I choose the suggestion of the girls might out?
Chris for actually learning how to (almost) post pics? Big Meanie for ...well just being Big Meanie!?

Or do I join MW hiding in the cupboard under the stairs......?
:D

I'm hiding under the covers. ;)

Wonder how you got your name dude???? :)

Morning Yummys and the rest ..... I'll try that pic image thingy later, thanks

C'mon dude! It's not that hard to post pics. :D
 
ok well after much thinkin the winner is the girly night out (yay!).....followed by BM's suggestion of a private consultation with his riding crop...........:caning:
 
actually I was thinking the girls night out...

sod that .... as I have been rejected, ....... nay scorned ......... and all my good work so cruelly tossed aside ......... who's up for a boys night out??? MW, Sailer??? (BM may be ohterwise occupied it seems ;))

:D
 
sod that .... as I have been rejected, ....... nay scorned ......... and all my good work so cruelly tossed aside ......... who's up for a boys night out??? MW, Sailer??? (BM may be ohterwise occupied it seems ;))

:D

I'm in! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top