The day is young....but you....
Nah I can't say it![]()
Since when?

You can say...you can say anything here....he's old...older than dirt...older than moses...
Old enough to be yo daddy!!! And I just might be!!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The day is young....but you....
Nah I can't say it![]()

You can say...you can say anything here....he's old...older than dirt...older than moses...

Since when?
Old enough to be yo daddy!!! And I just might be!!![]()

Old enough (at 12??? not), but no where near good enough ....![]()

I was mature for my age.![]()

So what happened...
I guess you stopped maturing the next year?

What happened? What do you think happened? I was seduce.
The proper response to your followup would involve your mother. I only reserve those kinds of comments for real internet fighting.![]()

now now boys! is there any need for this??![]()
(shields curiousirish from all the fighting and bickering) You ok now, come here sure. I'll take care of ye![]()

Too much testosterone here these days we need more yummy mummys!
![]()
Too much testosterone here these days we need more yummy mummys!
![]()
now now boys! is there any need for this??![]()

Too much testosterone here these days we need more yummy mummys!
![]()
Don't tell me I'm gonna have to get between you two .....hang on......nah it would never work....
would it??![]()


Let's see what he thinks....![]()


Don't tell me I'm gonna have to get between you two .....hang on......nah it would never work....
would it??![]()

a sort of CI bap? go easy on the butter though![]()

right now i'd prefer a pastie bap![]()
do you remember the colour of those things?????? radioactive pink/red![]()
have funim off to have an egg 'beaat' up in a cup....
have fun
