“Mystery Woman” sub-challenge within 750 words

Awesome. Looking forward to it.
because you're a good boy, and I'm a terrible tease.

"People have drowned in me, Dani," I said. "I have never pulled them down. I tried to save those I could; and sometimes I did. But as for you? I would part my waters and carry you to shore and lay your head upon my breast and guard you until you woke. If it took until the last star burned out and golden Helios fell into Thalassa... I would hold you until then and beyond. If it took until my waters were dry and my rocks dust, still I would hold you and guard you."

Mystery Girl no. 1 reminds me a little of Eva Green, which is Always A Good Thing. I didn't see this thread until AFTER I posted my first 750 word story, but after seeing this thread and the image I decided to try it and I think I've set my new record for turnaround time--well under 2 hours from conception to submission.
Cool. I’m convinced all the AI does is search for a celeb who matches your prompts

I'm thinking I might take a crack at this but I'll have to make mine an illustrated story so I can use the image and pieces of it to tell the story I have in mind. Will there be AI issues with that approach in a story?

I'm thinking I might take a crack at this but I'll have to make mine an illustrated story so I can use the image and pieces of it to tell the story I have in mind. Will there be AI issues with that approach in a story?
Hi,

I’m afraid you can’t use AI images in a Lit illustrated story. I don’t have a problem with you borrowing my images, but the site does.

Emily

I was gonna say you might as well apply my next pending submission towards this; Emporess new clothes, and count me as one of the delinquents that didn't tag. But I might have something else, and do have an acompanying picture myself for the general idea.

I was gonna say you might as well apply my next pending submission towards this; Emporess new clothes, and count me as one of the delinquents that didn't tag. But I might have something else, and do have an acompanying picture myself for the general idea.
Whatever you like, hun 😊

Emily

Okay, I have something ready that features both girls in a lesbian hookup. I named them Andrea and Eri, hope that's okay. I'm afraid it's a bit more than 750 words, I'm a wordy writer and I just had to fit it into my larger ficverse... but I don't want to scrap the story. I like it too much. So I'm hitting submit and seeing what happens. Readers can have the opinions they will. Ratings off as usual, but comments are welcome.

Coming soon to Erotic Couplings (I'd put it in Lesbian since all the action is FF, but there's a male character arranging the hookup and another invited to join in later, and I've been enjoying Senior Year Memories lately- it's all EC but has a lot of diverse relationships)- "Two Women, One Zipless Fuck." Yes, I'm homaging a certain YouTube video with that title. Hope readers enjoy.

Mine drops tomorrow. After some of the others I've read, I'm just a little nervous.
Sit the bar low. I haven't looked at the list yet, but I did see one with a red h. I was hoping my first one would have more votes, but we are fresh in the beginning. Anything 4.40+ is good in my book. Maybe there should be a yellow G for great, for anything 4.35-4.49.

I has writteneded it and it be submitteded. When and if it goes live, I'll be quote tweeting her post with a link and the other picture I got some of the idea from.

Back